Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Regarding Chico McClusterfuck

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Fuck o fucking dear youre a dumbass passion. He's figuring it out, almost busted one at stanford. WTF do you old timers expect? Beno didnt even touch a punt till he was a RS sophomoe-jr (Chico is not near john ross fast, but he is fast enough, and quicker on the hoof. Cut the 18 year-old, whose balls just dropped, a fucking break. Pressure up my ass, heat from hot whispers in my ear...

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Him and Isaiah should be way better then pettis and Linus and his blankey.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Are we still carrying on about Charlie McCklukans?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Are we still carrying on about Charlie McCklukans?

Yes we are, fuck o dear!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    All a bunch of Doog great hopes:

Jesse Callier
    Marvin Hall
    Mickens
    McCklukans...

Feel free to add....
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2015

Fuck o fucking dear youre a dumbass passion. He's figuring it out, almost busted one at stanford. WTF do you old timers expect? Beno didnt even touch a punt till he was a RS sophomoe-jr (Chico is not near john ross fast, but he is fast enough, and quicker on the hoof. Cut the 18 year-old, whose balls just dropped, a fucking break. Pressure up my ass, heat from hot whispers in my ear...

Is Gaskin still "figuring it out?" If you were a real astute observer of football, numb nuts, you would know that the two positions where freshmen most often excell are RB and WR.

McKlintock straddles both worlds (much like your mom straddled both of your dads). Why? Because he is a kick returner. Skills like making people miss, vision, identifying creases immediately, quickly processing space and other people's momentum - all of these abilities are instinctual. They usually can't be taught.

Again, that is why you often see freshmen excell at these positions. They're born with it.

Now go give Chico a hug and a kiss, and promise him that you'll have dinner ready when he gets home.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

Is Gaskin still "figuring it out?" If you were a real astute observer of football, numb nuts, you would know that the two positions where freshmen most often excell are RB and WR.

McKlintock straddles both worlds (much like your mom straddled both of your dads). Why? Because he is a kick returner. Skills like making people miss, vision, identifying creases immediately, quickly processing space and other people's momentum - all of these abilities are instinctual. They usually can't be taught.

That is why you often see freshmen excell at these positions.

Now go give Chico a hug and a kiss, and promise him that you'll have dinner ready when he gets home.
    Is that directed at me or PL_SS? Did I WHOOSH you are are you WHOOSHing me?

I'm so confused.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Passion said:

That is why you often see freshmen excell at these positions.

Is that directed at me or PL_SS? Did I WHOOSH you are are you WHOOSHing me?

I'm so confused.
    I'm hungover. I think I'm WHOOSHing myself.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,589
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A Haiku:

Here's what I think, WHOOSH
    Let me tell you something, WHOOSH
    Fuck You, Oh wait, WHOOSH