Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A hot knife through butter

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Thought that was easy last night.

The sheer casual ease mixed with boredom that Stanford used to win rather easily is a pathetic show of how little Petersen has improved this program. It's actually worse.

That smarmy uppity Shaw (racist remark) smirking makes this tuff liberal want to smash his face in.

Too bad our coaches make Casper Milquetoast look badass.

Fuck

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

Is this DFI for the week? You pretty well summed it all up in 6 sentences. 5 if "Fuck" doesn't count as a sentence.

Furd didn't just win, they sort of cruised. They just kind of half throttle butt fucked us, and we sat in neutral idling.

Pathetic really.

I hope you don't mind if I swipe that and start using it.

I'm going to do it regardless, but hope you don't mind.

It was like we enjoyed getting it in the 2 hole. I turned the channel and watched a fucking recording of the F1 qualifying in Austin getting rained the fuck out.

Did you get that? I watched those fuckers NOT RACING their cars. In the rain. In fucking Texas - because I just can't take watching us get half-throttle buttfucked any more.

I don't even know what to fucking say any more.

You can have anything of mine you want. I sort of have us pegged as eskimo brothers through fishing. Which is odd, because that means we fucked the same fish. But whatever.

And yeah, competitive crotchet is starting to sound more appealing than Husky Football (why do I even bother still capitalizing that shit?).
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Is this DFI for the week? You pretty well summed it all up in 6 sentences. 5 if "Fuck" doesn't count as a sentence.

Furd didn't just win, they sort of cruised. They just kind of half throttle butt fucked us, and we sat in neutral idling.

Pathetic really.

We seemed more in reverse than neutral.