Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Post-Oregon Aftermath: This program has ruined me as a fan

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302
Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
edited October 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board

imagePost-Oregon Aftermath: This program has ruined me as a fan

A distinguished gentleman from our message boards, EsophagealFeces, puts into words what Husky Football has done to him

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    My thoughts exactly. Well said, shithead.
  • Options
    SarkinghamSarkingham Member Posts: 285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Pretty much where I'm at except I'm 37 and remember the glory days pretty well. It's when my fandom began. My first game was during the 90 season, and I got to see the 91 team 3 times.

Cool story bro and all that. This shit is depressing.
  • Options
    Xemnaskh2Xemnaskh2 Member Posts: 8
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    Awe, are the poor fuskies sad that they lost to the almighty ducks. Get over it losers.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I miss @Xemnaskh. This imitator fag sucks.
  • Options
    5 Up Votes First Comment

Xemnaskh2 said:

Awe, are the poor fuskies sad that they lost to the almighty ducks. Get over it losers.

Hi.

Your team is horseshit as well. HTH.
    I know we suck. It just feels awesome to beat the fuskies like the last 11 years. You dumbass people were so confident that you were going to win. The only that would have made the win better is if we ran the interception back at the end.
  • Options
    Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Hi.

I know we suck. It just feels awesome to beat the fuskies like the last 11 years. You dumbass people were so confident that you were going to win. The only that would have made the win better is if we ran the interception back at the end.
    You're awfully new here. I'd suggest you PM @IrishDawg22 to learn some more about this board.

We all knew Washington would find a way to lose because that is what Washington does.
  • Options
    5 Up Votes First Comment

Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Hi.

You're awfully new here. I'd suggest you PM @IrishDawg22 to learn some more about this board.

We all knew Washington would find a way to lose because that is what Washington does.
    Why the hell would I message him. I don't care how this board works, I just came here to have fun makeing fun of you fusky fans. I hate Washington with a passion and I love seeing you guys lose. You guys are the scum of football.
  • Options
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2015

Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Hi.

Why the hell would I message him. I don't care how this board works, I just came here to have fun makeing fun of you fusky fans. I hate Washington with a passion and I love seeing you guys lose. You guys are the scum of football.
    He would teach you how to make fun of us at something above kindergarten level.

I'm trying to help you because you are a horrible flamer.

I like opposing fans that can actually talk good shit. Learn how to do that or LEAVE!
    I do whatever the hell I want bitch. I just don't understand how you can like a team that is the scum of this earth. Husky football is just full of degenerate people that don't know anything. Fuck you cunt.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Hi.

I like opposing fans that can actually talk good shit. Learn how to do that or LEAVE!
    I do whatever the hell I want bitch. I just don't understand how you can like a team that is the scum of this earth. Husky football is just full of degenerate people that don't know anything. Fuck you cunt.
    Better.

You might make it here yet.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2015
    Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Hi.

you belong here actually
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,859
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Hi.

Hi Kim
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He's spot on. I've come to love the way UW's fans react to college football than college football itself.

You guys are the Cubs fans of college football. It's fucking great entertainment.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

He's spot on. I've come to love the way UW's fans react to college football than college football itself.

You guys are the Cubs fans of college football. It's fucking great entertainment.

Disagree.

Cubs fans like losing.