Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Post-Oregon Aftermath: This program has ruined me as a fan

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

He's spot on. I've come to love the way UW's fans react to college football than college football itself.

You guys are the Cubs fans of college football. It's fucking great entertainment.

Oregon fans have their own form of misery. It's just not as marinerish.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

He's spot on. I've come to love the way UW's fans react to college football than college football itself.

You guys are the Cubs fans of college football. It's fucking great entertainment.

Right, we hang out at the big boy table but only get served Mac n' Cheese and grape juice.

It could be worse.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Right, we hang out at the big boy table but only get served Mac n' Cheese and grape juice.

It could be worse.
    Your Cats have never made it to the big boy table. HTH
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

It could be worse.
    No disagreement here. But I'm a San Jose Sharks fan. Getting clown-stomped in big series/games but turning to your inbred brother and saying, "Well at least we're better than X shit tier team," gets fucking old after awhile, and you faggots know it.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

It could be worse.
    No disagreement here. But I'm a San Jose Sharks fan. Getting clown-stomped in big series/games but turning to your inbred brother and saying, "Well at least we're better than X shit tier team," gets fucking old after awhile, and you faggots know it.
    Auburn was heartbreaking, because we had a great chance in that one. The Ohio State game was like watching a JV vs Varsity scrimmage.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    thread delivers
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2015
    Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Awe, are the poor fuskies sad that they lost to the almighty ducks. Get over it losers.

Hi.

Your team is horseshit as well. HTH.
    I know we suck. It just feels awesome to beat the fuskies like the last 11 years. You dumbass people were so confident that you were going to win. The only that would have made the win better is if we ran the interception back at the end.
    You do realize, do you not, that your dick is now permanently tucked up into your vag you crazy dumbfuck?
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2015
    Unfortunately this is now my life. Just like his name suggests, EsophegalFeces eloquently describes my fandom to a T.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Awe, are the poor fuskies sad that they lost to the almighty ducks. Get over it losers.

Hi.

Your team is horseshit as well. HTH.
    I know we suck. It just feels awesome to beat the fuskies like the last 11 years. You dumbass people were so confident that you were going to win. The only that would have made the win better is if we ran the interception back at the end.
    You're awfully new here. I'd suggest you PM @IrishDawg22 to learn some more about this board.

We all knew Washington would find a way to lose because that is what Washington does.
    Why the hell would I message him. I don't care how this board works, I just came here to have fun makeing fun of you fusky fans. I hate Washington with a passion and I love seeing you guys lose. You guys are the scum of football.
    He would teach you how to make fun of us at something above kindergarten level.

I'm trying to help you because you are a horrible flamer.

I like opposing fans that can actually talk good shit. Learn how to do that or LEAVE!
    $75k