Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dawgman.com refugee heard from

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    BearsWiin said:

I make lifelong friends wherever I go, and I have never been banned from anywhere.

It will be Friday shortly.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Houhusky said:

wilddawg said:

Well I didn't tell the whole truth. I also called a poster a 'bleeding heart' for putting all of Sark's problems on his disease and the fact that Sark "didn't and couldn't understand what he was doing was wrong because of said disease." Can believe this shit? I simply pointed out that if Sark is bangin' a chick while drinkin' champagne in an LA hotel room can be attributed to a disease I would wanna catch me some of that disease. I tell ya those guys are a sensitive bunch o' bitches.

LEAVE!
    NOW!
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    wilddawg said:

Swaye said:

If this refugee is PurpleDoogFan, can we kill him on Friday?

No, PDFuckwad was the twat I was responding to when I got deleted for calling him a sanctimonious leftist and bleeding heart because he said Sark didn't understand what he was doing was wrong on the account of he has a disease and stuff.
    Is it OK to be a bleeding heart and still believe Sark is a douchebag who deserves to be miserable and lonely for the rest of his life?

Asking for a fren.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    wilddawg said:

Swaye said:

If this refugee is PurpleDoogFan, can we kill him on Friday?

No, PDFuckwad was the twat I was responding to when I got deleted for calling him a sanctimonious leftist and bleeding heart because he said Sark didn't understand what he was doing was wrong on the account of he has a disease and stuff.
    Agree
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited October 2015
    QuornDawg said:

You don't get to trash us with stuff that's not true. next time you're gone for good. You need a couple of days off not because of your opinion, but for just flat out lying in an attempt to either undermine us or make us look bad.

That's not going to fly out here. We have our hands full. We don't need that crap

That two day ban has lasted almost 2 years now

No warning, just long
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    AZDuck said:

PM to @wilddawg:

You can say "ass" here.

You can also say "ginger creampie ass-cum-guzzler" here.

Nobody really gives a fuck.

Translation: Duck unis

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    QuornDawg said:

You don't get to trash us with stuff that's not true. next time you're gone for good. You need a couple of days off not because of your opinion, but for just flat out lying in an attempt to either undermine us or make us look bad.

That's not going to fly out here. We have our hands full. We don't need that crap

I remember my first time getting a PM from Kim:

"There's a saying that 10% of the people suck 90% of your time , energy and resources. Businesses are better off without them. Don't be part of that 10%. With the amount of posts you've had deleted by different moderators, you're starting to appear to be part of that group.

Just be civil. It's not that hard."
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Mine was simply:

"Reread your post."
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club

QuornDawg said:

"There's a saying that 10% of the people suck 90% of your time , energy and resources. Businesses are better off without them. Don't be part of that 10%. With the amount of posts you've had deleted by different moderators, you're starting to appear to be part of that group.

funny how that 10% turned into 80%
  • HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,958
    Doogles said:

QuornDawg said:

81% faggot, you new?
    Well now it is 0% because they all left.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

QuornDawg said:

81% faggot, you new?
    I knew that was coming, yet I didn't care...