Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

petersen quote

This is obvious, but i dont think it can be understated. You keep preaching a message that loses games, you're going to lose the team. Wins like this keeps the players bought into the message/system.

Comments

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited October 2015

That is the best news for Browning. He can get in the film room and see where he had touchdowns all night and learn from a win, not another loss.

This team should come out to a half filled Husky Stadium filled with tan and moss green Eddie Bauer clothing and curb stomp Oregon.

Time for Browning to make the plays

Kids all over America throw bombs in backyards and sandlots from the time they're old enough to pick up a football. How can a college QB consistently miss on so many open deep balls? Especially where the WRs clearly beat the DBs?

Good Christ.
  • BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    he'll hit them, i think

they clearly trust him, if Miles is the QB they run on that 3rd and 5 to seal it. Gutsy call.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    It is a little worrisome how bad Browning has been the past two games.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,306
    we all know browning needs to develop, what can't be stated enough is how steady he is. USC in the Coliseum at night on ESPN is a pretty bigtime environment for a 19yo from CA.

he is the opposite of Miley in that he doesn't hyperventilate, doesn't get overwhelmed by the minutia nor the moment, and you can tell the coaches trust him.

now we see if he develops, but I think he can only get better, especially if we can get Gaskin running for 130 yards a game.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I think you are selling him a bit short ...

Success rate for young QBs making first conference start on the the road isn't good.

In an ideal world there would have been a veteran QB to let him RS. He didn't so learning curve will be steep at times.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    So Browning is the whipping boy this week? What happened to Petersen & Smith? It's hard to keep up with the whining bitches.
  • BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    the choosen one (rosen) and browning are essentially having identical years. it's what you get from tru frosh qbs

http://espn.go.com/college-football/conferences/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/collegeQuarterbackRating/year/2015/id/9/pac-12-conference
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,142
    BlowItUp said:

the choosen one (rosen) and browning are essentially having identical years. it's what you get from tru frosh qbs

http://espn.go.com/college-football/conferences/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/collegeQuarterbackRating/year/2015/id/9/pac-12-conference

Browning has double the sacks and half the TD passes. But yes, other than having totally different statistical years - they are kind of similar.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited October 2015

HuskyInAZ said:

So Browning is the whipping boy this week? What happened to Petersen & Smith? It's hard to keep up with the whining bitches.

I've dooged it up about Victor and the defense a lot, said the play calling was better, and the OL was better but you never comment or point that out. Any criticism whether it is accurate or over the top and you become a giant cunt.

Can we talk football here and comment on the game? Browning was bad. That's a fact, jack. 16-32 for 137 with multiple missed throws when guys were wide open. Fuck us for commenting on it. You blame us for being miserable and insufferable, but it's like we aren't allowed to enjoy the win in your eyes because not every comment is positive and filled with caveats about being too young, exectuation, blah, blah. Why did you ever leave dawgman if all you want is positive, filler, bs opinions? Maybe you didn't.

Not all of us are simpleton's like you and enjoy giving opinions and analysis on the game.
    This.

Precisely why I left the other site (along with getting banned for encouraging people should leave and telling eklund he should be selling insurance in Alaska).