Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    I don't even know what that term means.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Not a signature win but a good win and the defense looks solid.

Remember, a very young team.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581

did the UW sell t-shirts commemorating the first half of the Oklahoma game?

Would have been lacking comportment
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    section8 said:

did the UW sell t-shirts commemorating the first half of the Oklahoma game?

Would have been lacking comportment
    Crazy Larry vehemently disagrees.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,588
    It would be nice if the people who ran around crying that the sky was falling during the bye week could admit they went overboard....
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    HFNY said:

It would be nice if the people who ran around crying that the sky was falling during the bye week could admit they went overboard....

They might still be right though
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club
    If you were setting odds based on the last decade the smart money is still on UW sucking.

In other words, they do until they don't. Last night was great. I'll watch it again tonight.

But we better fucking beat Oregon.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    edited October 2015
    It might be. We don't really know at this point. The Pac 12 (which sucks!!) doesn't really have a dominant team and everyone is going to beat up on everyone else, especially with SC and whOregon going the mediocre coach route lately. I won't hold my breath for Utah stepping up.

This board would go ballistic if they had lost. We all know that.

Offense still sucks and Mickens needs to stay wit his homies in LA, but the defense looked awesome and defense wins championships. I'm not saying this is anything like a championship team, don't be a twister.