Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tequilla Tour of Texas

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

Tequilla said:

Sundresses and cowboy boots ... mmmmm

Pics or DIAFF
    BRB; JO
    *NTD, BB
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Couple thoughts at the end of the day:

It's extremely refreshing to watch 2 games where the officials are competent and you don't hear an endless cycle of "the QB was out of the pocket and the pass was across the LOS" or "# whatever's helmet came off and needs to leave the field for one play." Also, use of replays minimal because call on field usually spot on.

At both games I was at today it was populated by sundresses and cowboy(girl) boots by the ladies. It seemed as if the big difference was that 95% of TCU girls wore with no bras and 95% of Aggie girls with bras. #FroogOn
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

It's extremely refreshing to watch 2 games where the officials are competent and you don't hear an endless cycle of "the QB was out of the pocket and the pass was across the LOS" or "# whatever's helmet came off and needs to leave the field for one play." Also, use of replays minimal because call on field usually spot on.

At both games I was at today it was populated by sundresses and cowboy(girl) boots by the ladies. It seemed as if the big difference was that 95% of TCU girls wore with no bras and 95% of Aggie girls with bras. #FroogOn

Great pictures as always.
    I'm a closeted perv ... still working on coming out
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,810
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

ABUNDANCE!
  • Options
    WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Mad_Son said:

Texas sucks

Disagree

Keep the end girls. Preferably the black one. The two in the middle can get lost.
    Two middle ones are working the sleeper cabs scene for money in the parking lot of the Pilot Truck Stop outside of Odessa.

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Great pictures as always.
    I'm a closeted perv power bottom ... still working on coming out
    Too easy.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

Texas sucks

Disagree

Keep the end girls. Preferably the black one. The two in the middle can get lost.
    Lol. I went to hs with the one on the left. No joke