Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tequilla Tour of Texas

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tarmac watch 2015...Charlie Skrong.

And we think Petersen has sucked so far. It's time. It isn't that hard to field a respectable team at Texas. Strong has regressed in year two.
    This. Holy Fuck! The guy puts Willingham to shame. . . .

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2015

And we think Petersen has sucked so far. It's time. It isn't that hard to field a respectable team at Texas. Strong has regressed in year two.
    Yeah. Similar offensive issues - young OL, QB issues, not great skill talent.

Difference is the body language at Texas is toxic. No confidence anywhere. Strong looks like he has lost this team and program.

If Snobby Tejas can get over hiring a coach with high school roots and amateurish appearance...Todd Graham is an obvious fit. He's come down several notches this year, but I think he'd get the job done at UT quickly.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Difference is the body language at Texas is toxic. No confidence anywhere. Strong looks like he has lost this team and program.

If Snobby Tejas can get over hiring a coach with high school roots and amateurish appearance...Todd Graham is an obvious fit. He's Coke down several notches this year, but I think he'd get the job done at UT quickly.
    If Todd Graham Fucking Stupid is the best Texas can do, they should just SHUT THE PROGRAM DOWN RIGHT NOW.
  • Options

If Snobby Tejas can get over hiring a coach with high school roots and amateurish appearance...Todd Graham is an obvious fit. He's Coke down several notches this year, but I think he'd get the job done at UT quickly.
    If Todd Graham Fucking Stupid is the best Texas can do, they should just SHUT THE PROGRAM DOWN RIGHT NOW.
    There's better options out there, but I think he'd do a good job there.
  • Options

He's not even doing a good job in a pathetic Pac-12, but still.
  • Options

He's done a good job by normal people standards.
  • Options

Comparing scores is often futile, but some need to read this to hopefully recognize just how pathetic last week's showing was. I understand each week is different, but still.

TCU has struggled on defense this year and gave up 52 points last week. They are shutting Texas out. Texas scored 44 and gained 650 yards against Cal. This Texas team outgained UW by almost 400 yards against a common opponent.

Apparently Heard broke several of Vince Youngs single game records vs Cal. Wjw.
  • Options

Ok, he is 19-9 in the Pac-12. I'll call that good.

Barely.
  • Options

Ok, he is 19-9 in the Pac-12. I'll call that good.

Barely.
    That's better boobies.

Don't you ever disagree with da sack again.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

Texas sucks

Disagree

Keep the end girls. Preferably the black one. The two in the middle can get lost.
    It's a schematic to show the concept.

Also, yes, obviously 2341

But just imagine paper bags
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Strong is fired after another plungering next week
  • Options
    Texas had not only low energy, but looked incredibly slow compared to what you expect from texas
  • Options
    TCU got the beer stealers back today and that helped ...

Anybody that thought that Patterson wouldn't get the defense figured out hasn't paid attention last 10+ years

On to College Station ...
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Anybody that thought that Patterson wouldn't get the defense figured out hasn't paid attention last 10+ years

You are the biggest Doog/Froog around. We know Patterson has a good rep. Your defense had struggled before today. I'll wait and see how they perform against Oklahoma and Baylor.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

You are the biggest Doog/Froog around. We know Patterson has a good rep. Your defense had struggled before today. I'll wait and see how they perform against Oklahoma and Baylor.
    So you are saying teams can't develop during the year or make some small changes in scheme to make a difference? How about getting some players back with experience?

Next week will be interesting at KState
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Pretty certain no one has paid attention to tcu in 10+ years. Easily
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

So you are saying teams can't develop during the year or make some small changes in scheme to make a difference? How about getting some players back with experience?

Next week will be interesting at KState
    No, we're saying Texas sucks ass.
  • Options
    Good game here in College Stafion ...

The real 12th man is loud and strong tonight ...

The Cult of Aggie did not like a targeting penalty on their WR much ...

Seeing Dashon Hall makes me a little angry
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

Tequilla said:

Sundresses and cowboy boots ... mmmmm

Pics or DIAFF
    BRB; JO