Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck Kevin LAN King, but...

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2015
    Speaking of Dallas... this kid is a genius:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOXzzy_RMe0

The original yeet vine is at the front of this, with a bunch of edits following:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzpZB2ATVR0
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Speaking of Dallas... this kid is a genius:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOXzzy_RMe0

The original yeet vine is at the front of this, with a bunch of edits following:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzpZB2ATVR0

After I posted that I was concerned none of these whites would know what I was talking about.
  • Options
    DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

I'm sorry, but fuck all...dancing around in fucking towels? They haven't proven shit. Get to fucking work. The last time I saw bullshit like this was at a .com that went broke 6 months later.

It's in the locker room and not on the sideline dumbfuck, learn the difference.
    Videoing it and putting it on the Internet might as well be on the sideline. Learn the difference dumbfuck.
  • Options

I'm sorry, but fuck all...dancing around in fucking towels? They haven't proven shit. Get to fucking work. The last time I saw bullshit like this was at a .com that went broke 6 months later.

Tyrone Willingham agrees with this post. If they are doing this shit after a fucking loss then we have problems. Let them enjoy the victory. There will be more to come. They aren't doing this bullshit on the sidelines.
    beating Utah state in September is special. Sidelines or videoing it and putting out for the world to see. What's the fucking difference? Lots of sizzle (Hi Kim). And what the fuck was one kid riding on. Looked like a fucking sideways skateboard with lighted wheels.

UW has been relevant 1 year out of the last 25. Just fucking win. Jesus Christ. So much dooging here.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

I love this shit. I know the old white and rich school guys hate it, but this entertains me. Also Benning looks fucking HUGE! Unbelievable ceiling for that guy. I bet he doesn't stick around for his 5th year senior season (that's a good thing).

How are his hips? Does he pass the eye test?
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Tyrone Willingham agrees with this post. If they are doing this shit after a fucking loss then we have problems. Let them enjoy the victory. There will be more to come. They aren't doing this bullshit on the sidelines.
    beating Utah state in September is special. Sidelines or videoing it and putting out for the world to see. What's the fucking difference? Lots of sizzle (Hi Kim). And what the fuck was one kid riding on. Looked like a fucking sideways skateboard with lighted wheels.

UW has been relevant 1 year out of the last 25. Just fucking win. Jesus Christ. So much dooging here.
    Sounds like you care?

• Options
    edited September 2015

Sounds like you care?

Jesus. I overestimated some of you. Now more than ever #freeharv
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2015

Sounds like you care?

Jesus. I overestimated some of you.
    have to love fans like this

Who was that coach???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ8pwR_WmHs
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Sounds like you care?

Jesus. I overestimated some of you. Now more than ever #freeharv
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p24Rwguxc28
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Sounds like you care?

Sounds like you care?

have to love fans like this
    are you new?
  • Options
    It's sad how far some of you have fallen.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Where am I?

Temecula
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Where am I?

Temecula
    Palm Springs or Springfield.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I gotta say Temecula is the whitest town I've lived in since Olympia in the 70s. Even the Mexicans are white. My wife has turned white.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2015
    Such fag, J(aydon).