Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just talked to my guy in Berkeley

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,372 Swaye's Wigwam
First off....Kam's agent is an old referee buddy of mine from Walla Walla. Kam signed last night and is on his way to Seattle. Very hush-hush but wanted you guys to know this first. He is telling me that Golf Goff (wow, you can see where my mind is!) is fantastic as is their RB. We will be lucky if we can stay within two td's. Who cares is they have WR's that I have never heard of. Club Husky is fantastic...have you noticed the data is so much better this year on your phones? I was streaming the game on my iPad and my phone. Even though I was at the game...I didn't even have to look up. I had the Thai Peanut Lettuce Wraps, Belgian style frites (I think the people that sit outside call them fries! LOL) and washed it all down with a Jones soda. Geezus, those poor bastards that have to eat concession food. I don't know why you even go to the games.

Please don't read anything into the fact that when our All American Safety came out of the game his backup had the longest INT in Husky history. Complete happenstance. Budda is good....everybody says so.

Comments