Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UO Grad Goes to UW Practice - report

2»

Comments

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,612
    Ah gotcha.

I hadn't heard anything about Zeke Turner, kinda odd he'd mention him.

He could be right about the OL by simply by virtue of so players lost from last year (including Dex Charles).

HFNY said:

Don't think so because the guy said the players were loafing and Jude said this about the open practice Sunday:

"Browning also threw two interceptions in Sunday’s open practice, but I put less stock in those; no, you never want to see turnovers, but that was basically a walk-through at half speed."

It also makes a lot more sense that a guy went to the open practice rather than somehow sneaking into a closed practice (closed to everyone, including Tyee).

I think the guy went to the closed practice on Saturday, which was supposed to be a scrimmage.

Saturday was open to youth football players and their families. So he got in by doing that.

But apparently the duck was to stoopid to realize that he was at a scrimmage which is usually the slowest practice you can go to.

And yes, Sunday's practice was a walk-through. That's why there was nothing to take out of it anyways.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam
    Decent troll thread. Oh yeah and 'cool story, bro' to that worthless duck fan.
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    AZDuck said:

interesting comments bolded

Lawyer Milloy gave a speech about players staying to play in state and how dominant his team was back in 1991. Hooray for that! This isn't 1991...

Did he mention how much the Abes missed John Kitna?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    A Duck fan attended a UW practice?

That has to be the saddest shit I've read here.

Ever.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

A few things:

If you were going to one sark practice, they could or in many cases seemed like people were having a good time and it was up tempo. More than likely it had to do with the dance music, the screaming with enthusiasm for showing up, the tiger roaring, or the fact that nobody really gave a shit about discipline or being accountable for practice.

Peterman may not run the most enthusiastic practices, but I would imagine oregon fans of all people should shut their fucking mouths about how peterman coaches. From my understanding, Boise fucking state beat their asses multiple times with 2 and 3* players littering the field with his boring practices. Apparently it works somewhere. We're all hoping it works here.

From all accounts, including husky fans who aren't complete fuskytards, we all know the dumpster fire which was left behind and that the current roster isn't exactly oregon 2014. Peterman has had to retool this entire roster with guys who actually have a spine and will work hard to be great....and you know, maybe beat even compete with oregon. Considering we just now have a qb who can throw further than 7 yards, we'll call that progress.

I went to a Sark practice in 2010 and it was a sloppy and unorganized. It wasn't particularly upbeat either.

Whether the guy is trolling or not, I do put a little stock in the tempo comments after watching our offense last year.
  • CanardCanard Member Posts: 504

A few things:

If you were going to one sark practice, they could or in many cases seemed like people were having a good time and it was up tempo. More than likely it had to do with the dance music, the screaming with enthusiasm for showing up, the tiger roaring, or the fact that nobody really gave a shit about discipline or being accountable for practice.

Peterman may not run the most enthusiastic practices, but I would imagine oregon fans of all people should shut their fucking mouths about how peterman coaches Moore plays. From my understanding, Boise fucking state beat their asses multiple times with 2 and 3* players littering the field with his boring practices Kellen Moore. Apparently it works somewhere everywhere but the NFL. We're all hoping it works here dooging it up in here over peenerman.

From all accounts, including husky fans who aren't complete fuskytards, we all know the dumpster fire which was left behind and that the current roster isn't exactly oregon 2014. Peterman has had to retool this entire roster with guys who actually have a spine and will work hard to be great....and you know, maybe beat even compete with oregon. Considering we just now have a qb who can throw further than 7 yards, we'll call that progress.