Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark VS. Mora

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
edited July 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
Espn style. Painful segment.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:13340266

It's pretty interesting if taken as a character study. Sark loves the gameshow atmosphere. Mora is annoyed. Sark wants his balls overinflated so he can throw it farther. Mora doesn't care because "I played defense" Sark knows how to order IN-n-out. Mora has no clue.

Comments

• BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    Sark lied about his In-n-out order.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    The one thing I learned about Jim Mora is if you give him a bad pen, you'll never hear the end of it.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Mora is better, but they are more alike then different.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    edited July 2015
    Sark has a look on his face that makes me think the background music is either his ringtone or the music he makes sex to.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    I love how when Sark hears the In-N-Out question, his eyes fucking lighten up and then he has a chance to process it and says "well I don't really eat there" then has a few more seconds to think better of writing down his usual $17 meal for 1.

And fuck, Mora reminds me of Harbaugh except Harbaugh can coach circles around him so he gets a pass. Unless you're Harbaugh or Saban. Or Urb. Just take a damn benzo or something before you go on a show. There's a difference between making a joke about your pen not working but you can tell Mora was actually upset about it and probably really believes it's a conspiracy.

And and yes, ESPN has been a joke for a while and is getting worse. The host is Danny Kannel he was a shitty QB for FSU. I used to want to strangle him every time I saw him and I still think he sucks as a tv personality but he was on SiriusXM College Sports a lot last year and I gained some respect for him. I guess he can't help his annoying voice and the fact he looks like a douche, but he was pretty much the only one with any balls left who didn't suck off the SEC incessantly. Every single talking head from every single network would come on talking about how Bama could beat the Jags and Kanell would get in a shit ton of arguments about how it's overrated and it's trendy to suck off the SEC. It doesn't mean they're not good and not the best conference but their 8 team schedule is a joke and it'll all get sorted out after week 7 when 4 of the top 5 are no longer from the same division of the SEC because they eventually have to play each other. Think about it. 4 of the top 5 teams in week 7 were from the same fucking division. And even Paul Fagbom ($75k) knew that had no way of lasting.
    MSU was #1 with wins over UAB, USM, S Bama, Kentucky, an eventual .500 conference LSU, .500 conference Auburn and 3-5 conference aTm. To which let's talk about mighty aTm for a minute. Lamar, Rice, SMU, La Tech. I know we're Washington, damnit!!!111!!! and I'm NOT a fan of D2 teams but the south has lower tier D1s crawling out of their ass and I'm supposed to feel bad about a 9 game conference schedule with Illinois and Hawaii, when we have supposed 'big boys' playing Lamar, Rice, SMU and La Tech? Sark, Woody, Turner and Emmert are all pussies to varying levels of high degree but that is a fucking travesty. Anyway, MSU ended up losing 3/last 4 and finishing 10-3.
    Good Ole' Miss was #3 with a home win against Bozo St breaking in a new QB who UW beat worse the year before. I know, transitive method doesn't work but point is it wasn't a statement win. Followed that up with huge wins over Vandy, Lafayette, Memphis and admittedly a good win over Bama followed by the aforementioned pathetic aTm and shitty Tennessee (who I think Butch Jones will have them compettitive in the next couple years). After rocky top, they finished 2-4 with an impressive win over Presbyterian to finish 9-4.
    Bama was #4 and I don't care who they've beaten, they're Bama and they deserve to be the best 1 loss team because...well, they're Bama. They'd lost a close one to Ole Miss and ended up winning out until the NC game against THE ohio state where they finished the season 12-2.
    Aubby (not to be confused with AuburnDoog) rounded out the top 5. At the time they had beaten up on Arkansas, SJ St, LA Tech, LSU, squeaked by the fake USC and K-State with their sole loss to Ole Miss. Aubby ended up finishing, again. 500 in conference, lost 4/last 5 games and ended up 8-5 which included a bowl loss in OT to a Wiscy coached by their overzealous AD because the 2nd time in 3 years their HC decided to leave for a much shittier job...likely because of overzealous (i.e. shitty to work) AD. No other way you can convince me a sane human being would leave a job where he's 20-7 in 2 years with an Outback and CapitalOne Bowl, the team had been to 3 rose bowls in the last 5 years and a history of being a good program for corntown, oregon..who hasn't won their conference in 50 years, perennially sucks, has the 11th best resources in their conference, and has only finished in the top 25 5 times in the last 48 years.

But just for shits and giggles...MSU ended up 11, not 1. Mississippi ended up 17, not 3. Bama ended up exactly where they were at #4 (even though they lost the NC between 1&2. So winner is 1, loser is....4? Makes sense. I think?). And Aubby ended up 22, not 5.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I love how when Sark hears the In-N-Out question, his eyes fucking lighten up and then he has a chance to process it and says "well I don't really eat there" then has a few more seconds to think better of writing down his usual $17 meal for 1.

And fuck, Mora reminds me of Harbaugh except Harbaugh can coach circles around him so he gets a pass. Unless you're Harbaugh or Saban. Or Urb. Just take a damn benzo or something before you go on a show. There's a difference between making a joke about your pen not working but you can tell Mora was actually upset about it and probably really believes it's a conspiracy.

And and yes, ESPN has been a joke for a while and is getting worse. The host is Danny Kannel he was a shitty QB for FSU. I used to want to strangle him every time I saw him and I still think he sucks as a tv personality but he was on SiriusXM College Sports a lot last year and I gained some respect for him. I guess he can't help his annoying voice and the fact he looks like a douche, but he was pretty much the only one with any balls left who didn't suck off the SEC incessantly. Every single talking head from every single network would come on talking about how Bama could beat the Jags and Kanell would get in a shit ton of arguments about how it's overrated and it's trendy to suck off the SEC. It doesn't mean they're not good and not the best conference but their 8 team schedule is a joke and it'll all get sorted out after week 7 when 4 of the top 5 are no longer from the same division of the SEC because they eventually have to play each other. Think about it. 4 of the top 5 teams in week 7 were from the same fucking division. And even Paul Fagbom ($75k) knew that had no way of lasting.
    MSU was #1 with wins over UAB, USM, S Bama, Kentucky, an eventual .500 conference LSU, .500 conference Auburn and 3-5 conference aTm. To which let's talk about mighty aTm for a minute. Lamar, Rice, SMU, La Tech. I know we're Washington, damnit!!!111!!! and I'm NOT a fan of D2 teams but the south has lower tier D1s crawling out of their ass and I'm supposed to feel bad about a 9 game conference schedule with Illinois and Hawaii, when we have supposed 'big boys' playing Lamar, Rice, SMU and La Tech? Sark, Woody, Turner and Emmert are all pussies to varying levels of high degree but that is a fucking travesty. Anyway, MSU ended up losing 3/last 4 and finishing 10-3.
    Good Ole' Miss was #3 with a home win against Bozo St breaking in a new QB who UW beat worse the year before. I know, transitive method doesn't work but point is it wasn't a statement win. Followed that up with huge wins over Vandy, Lafayette, Memphis and admittedly a good win over Bama followed by the aforementioned pathetic aTm and shitty Tennessee (who I think Butch Jones will have them compettitive in the next couple years). After rocky top, they finished 2-4 with an impressive win over Presbyterian to finish 9-4.
    Bama was #4 and I don't care who they've beaten, they're Bama and they deserve to be the best 1 loss team because...well, they're Bama. They'd lost a close one to Ole Miss and ended up winning out until the NC game against THE ohio state where they finished the season 12-2.
    Aubby (not to be confused with AuburnDoog) rounded out the top 5. At the time they had beaten up on Arkansas, SJ St, LA Tech, LSU, squeaked by the fake USC and K-State with their sole loss to Ole Miss. Aubby ended up finishing, again. 500 in conference, lost 4/last 5 games and ended up 8-5 which included a bowl loss in OT to a Wiscy coached by their overzealous AD because the 2nd time in 3 years their HC decided to leave for a much shittier job...likely because of overzealous (i.e. shitty to work) AD. No other way you can convince me a sane human being would leave a job where he's 20-7 in 2 years with an Outback and CapitalOne Bowl, the team had been to 3 rose bowls in the last 5 years and a history of being a good program for corntown, oregon..who hasn't won their conference in 50 years, perennially sucks, has the 11th best resources in their conference, and has only finished in the top 25 5 times in the last 48 years.

But just for shits and giggles...MSU ended up 11, not 1. Mississippi ended up 17, not 3. Bama ended up exactly where they were at #4 (even though they lost the NC between 1&2. So winner is 1, loser is....4? Makes sense. I think?). And Aubby ended up 22, not 5.

Who died and made you @Tequilla??

Verbosity < Brevity

• kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596

What in the actual fuck did I just read?
  • KoolAidManKoolAidMan Member Posts: 319
    kh83 said:

What in the actual fuck did I just read?
    you read it?
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

*than
  • KoolAidManKoolAidMan Member Posts: 319
    Meek said:

*than
    This is already a more interesting battle than Meek vs Drake.