Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pole: Most Likely Excuse for Losing This Season

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,551 Founders Club
    People don't appreciate damage done by all prior coaches except Don James and GIl Dobie
    I upvoted for this hilarious line:

People don't appreciate damage done by all prior coaches except Don James and GIl Dobie
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,568 Founders Club
    Problems are all due to Sark, The Field, Janet Reno, fuck it, watch Paul Allen football team
    "Sark left a mess" is the excuse du jour.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Problems are all due to Sark, The Field, Janet Reno, fuck it, watch Paul Allen football team

I upvoted for this hilarious line:

I'm not sure people appreciate the damage done by Enoch Bagshaw. Do you realize in his last season he ran the table in conference losses, 0 wins? As if the economy in 1929 wasn't bad enough already.

I don't know, the Styx lead singer had a meltdown about the UW not being elite. That is what happens when you prop up your low self-esteem on the feeble basis of some highbrow socioeconomic myth. But it reminds me that I should have included the "elite" issue.... "Losses are due to high attrition which elite schools like Stanford don't have" would have worked.

The key difference is @Dennis_DeYoung is funny and not a fucking idiot like you.
    Let's not go crazy.
    let him have his fun... fettersnachoes is a sociopath like about 50% of posters here. He needs to build up his tiny self-esteem by cyber attacks on people he probably doesn't know. If he gets it out of his system in this online forum he might not cut as many people off in traffic or the other types of things he likes. Give him a break, he may well have been abused as a child and have PTSD. These types of forums give him some reason to exist in a hopeless world that he otherwise sees.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,587 Swaye's Wigwam

I don't know, the Styx lead singer had a meltdown about the UW not being elite. That is what happens when you prop up your low self-esteem on the feeble basis of some highbrow socioeconomic myth. But it reminds me that I should have included the "elite" issue.... "Losses are due to high attrition which elite schools like Stanford don't have" would have worked.

The key difference is @Dennis_DeYoung is funny and not a fucking idiot like you.
    Let's not go crazy.
    let him have his fun... fettersnachoes is a sociopath like about 50% of posters here. He needs to build up his tiny self-esteem by cyber attacks on people he probably doesn't know. If he gets it out of his system in this online forum he might not cut as many people off in traffic or the other types of things he likes. Give him a break, he may well have been abused as a child and have PTSD. These types of forums give him some reason to exist in a hopeless world that he otherwise sees.
    Thanks, Dr. CWU

Let's not go crazy.
    Lol you take this shit way too seriously.

LEAVE!
    on the contrary, I don't take anything here seriously. It is you assholes that are so touchy about whatever I post taking it too seriously.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

Jesus Christ.

Since it seems to be Cool Story, Bro time around here let me educate you and put this pathetic fucking topic to rest. I worked my fucking ass off at UW to graduate with a liberal arts degree. Then I did hookers and blow for 4 years and got a CS degree from WSU Vancouver with essentially a 4.0. And I'm pretty sure, talking with some of my teachers there, that WSUV is on par with Central, Eastern, etc.

So there is your difference, and yes that makes UW elite for the northwest in my mind, and my mind is what fucking counts, so Fuck Off.

And yes you are incredibly fucking butthurt that there is no Eastern/Shitworth/Central bored on here.
    haie said:

Jesus Christ.

Since it seems to be Cool Story, Bro time around here let me educate you and put this pathetic fucking topic to rest. I worked my fucking ass off at UW to graduate with a liberal arts degree. Then I did hookers and blow for 4 years and got a CS degree from WSU Vancouver with essentially a 4.0. And I'm pretty sure, talking with some of my teachers there, that WSUV is on par with Central, Eastern, etc.

So there is your difference, and yes that makes UW elite for the northwest in my mind, and my mind is what fucking counts, so Fuck Off.

And yes you are incredibly fucking butthurt that there is no Eastern/Shitworth/Central bored on here.
    that's a straw man... you changed it to "elite for the northwest". But my original argument only said the UW is not elite in the way Peterman said it was, without qualification.

Anyway, it isn't even elite for the northwest. Everybody I know went to the UW either graduating or not. It's a populist school, if anything.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,313
    edited July 2015
    haie said:

Jesus Christ.

Ridgefield in the houseeeee!!!

Oh and CSB
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Jesus Christ.

that's a straw man... you changed it to "elite for the northwest". But my original argument only said the UW is not elite in the way Peterman said it was, without qualification.

Anyway, it isn't even elite for the northwest. Everybody I know went to the UW either graduating or not. It's a populist school, if anything.
    Oh, this should good...

haie said:

Jesus Christ.

Your posts are so fucking bad they just bleed together into one giant "Eastern almost won!!!" glob in the same way that Tequilla's posts bleed into "sdfksjhskjdfhksjdhfkjsdhfkjhdsjkfhkjshdkfjhskjdfhkjsdhfkjdshkjfhkjsdhkjfhdkjsfhksjdfhkjsdhfkjshdkjfhksjdfhkjsdhfkjhuubbbbbbbbbcbcccccDOOG DOOG DOOG lkjdflkjsdflkjsdklfjlksljdflkjsdlfkjsdlkfjlksjlkdfjlksjdflksjdkfljskdfjlskdjflkdsjlkfjd TURNER RESPONDS TO ME! dlkjdflskjdflkjsdlkfjslkdjflkdsjflkjdslkfjslkjdflkdsjlfkjdslkjdflkdsjfldhjkhsdfkjsdhkjfhsdkjhfkjsdhfkjdshfkjhdsjkfhkjsdhkjhfksjdhfkjsdhfkjsdhjkfhskjdfhkjdshfkjdhskjfhkjsdhfkjsdhfb"

And neither I nor anyone else on here thinks UW is elite in the same way Stanford is. It's just funny how full of shit you are in addition to everyone else that hates UW but has never been there.

haie said:

Jesus Christ.

Oh, this should good...
    LOL. Yeah, what a fucking ubermensch AoG was to shun UW and the sheep from his high school and go to fucking Central instead. Real trail blazer there.
    "And neither I nor anyone else on here thinks UW is elite in the same way Stanford is"

Right, shit for brains, that is what I have been arguing for days.

"And neither I nor anyone else on here thinks UW is elite in the same way Stanford is"

Right, shit for brains, that is what I have been arguing for days.

Sweet Mother of Fuck, somebody finally gets it.

and also if UW was truly was elite, there wouldn't be so much attrition as the analysis from yesterday revealed. Although, I think the engineering school is elite.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Sweet Mother of Fuck, somebody finally gets it.

and also if UW was truly was elite, there wouldn't be so much attrition as the analysis from yesterday revealed. Although, I think the engineering school is elite.

And you STILL don't get it.
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    Team is young
    Ponce de León should have come to Montlake to find the fountain of youth.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Muttzen said:

Ponce de León should have come to Montlake to find the fountain of youth.

Insert JayDuck's "Forever Young" youtube video here