Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

a video exists of P Diddy attacking UCLA assistant

13»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    2Pac was a better poet. A better actor. A better activist. A better thinker. Hands down.

But side by side, Biggie has the better flow. He is smooth where 2Pac is staccato. Biggie leaves space, where at times 2Pac is anxiously trying to cram every thought into every line.

I also think East coast rap generally shits on West coast rap. So maybe I'm biased.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

2Pac was a better poet. A better actor. A better activist. A better thinker. Hands down.

But side by side, Biggie has the better flow. He is smooth where 2Pac is staccato. Biggie leaves space, where at times 2Pac is anxiously trying to cram every thought into every line.

I also think East coast rap generally shits on West coast rap. So maybe I'm biased.

Agree:

End of discussion
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

End of discussion

Wu Tang > Biggie

edited July 2015
    dnc said:

End of discussion

Wu Tang > Biggie

Agree.

36 Chambers is one of the best 5 albums of all time.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303

Biggie>>>>>>>>Pac

Debate me.

I agree. You can throw on Biggie at a party and create a vibe. He has multiple bangers. Pac is good, but it's more riding in your car alone stuff. He was a talented guy though. Good actor too.

I do think the almost universally accepted premise that these two are the greatest rappers of all time is FS. If Nas died in '96 after his second album, people would probably put him in there.
    Not familiar with Biggie or TuPac, but this is usually a party pleaser - it creates a decent vibe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHWHEtoqTF4

What I thought was a bitch was nuthin' but a man (transgender awareness 20 years ago?)
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450
    Props to my man, Wacky D