Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Amazon Takes Down Confederate Flag, Continues to Sell Communist Merchandise

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    KKK Parade Float leading 750 Klan members on a march through downtown Bellingham, May 15, 1926.
    Courtesy of the Whatcom County Historical Society
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    dnc said:

OZONE said:

So you think that a philosophy that preaches slavery should be promoted just as much as one that promotes equality and justice? I'm not surprised.

Equality and justice you say?

FUCK OFF

Sincerely, the Ukraine (for one).
    Russia doesn't represent true communism, and never has.

Just like the US doesn't represent true free market capitalism, and never has.

But the confederacy did represent slavery.

HTH
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,094 Founders Club
    dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

So you think that a philosophy that preaches slavery should be promoted just as much as one that promotes equality and justice? I'm not surprised.

FUCK OFF

HTH
    Okay fine you can pretend the world's first and longest running communist state wasn't really communist if you want to. How about China? North Korea? The Khmer Rouge? I'm guessing those aren't "true" communists either, right?

American slavery sucked ass. The rebel flag should DIAFF. But virtually every communist state that's ever existed owns at least one of the greatest human rights atrocities of all time. Simple fact, cased closed, end of discussion.
    They weren't true communist states. They were states that sold the ideal of communism to their people but never delivered. Just like the US doesn't deliver true free market capitalism.

The power brokers in the US use the word communism to scare you and get you to fight their wars for them. And you suck it up like a scared girl.
    More images to scare the girls.
    OZONE said:

Did it work?
    PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

Did it work?
    Look in the mirror, and then ask DNC & Race.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,644
    OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

FUCK OFF

HTH
    Okay fine you can pretend the world's first and longest running communist state wasn't really communist if you want to. How about China? North Korea? The Khmer Rouge? I'm guessing those aren't "true" communists either, right?

American slavery sucked ass. The rebel flag should DIAFF. But virtually every communist state that's ever existed owns at least one of the greatest human rights atrocities of all time. Simple fact, cased closed, end of discussion.
    They weren't true communist states. They were states that sold the ideal of communism to their people but never delivered. Just like the US doesn't deliver true free market capitalism.

The power brokers in the US use the word communism to scare you and get you to fight their wars for them. And you suck it up like a scared girl.
    Hi there. This isn't Reagan's America. Stop living in the fucking past. I'm not scared of communism, communism is highly endangered, soon to be extinct. It failed. It had it's shot and is well on it's way to being naturally selected out of human history. Why would anyone be afraid of it?

The Cold War is over brah. We won.
    Defend my despotism Duck!!!!
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

FUCK OFF

HTH

Hi there. This isn't Reagan's America. Stop living in the fucking past. I'm not scared of communism, communism is highly endangered, soon to be extinct. It failed. It had it's shot and is well on it's way to being naturally selected out of human history. Why would anyone be afraid of it?

Funny how I hear everyday that Obama has turned us into a communist state all by himself. Yes ozone is the one living in the past.
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

FUCK OFF

HTH

Funny how I hear everyday that Obama has turned us into a communist state all by himself. Yes ozone is the one living in the past.
    Stop reading d2d's poasts religiously.

Problem solved.
  • MuhammedMuhammed Member Posts: 43
    dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

FUCK OFF

HTH

الاقلاع عن العيش في الماضي

يا الانتظار، ناهيك عن
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,001 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

FUCK OFF

HTH

You hear that every day? Really? From your straw man boy friend or the imaginary voices in your head?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    hey Ozone... do you fly a slave boat???
    Muhammed said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

FUCK OFF

HTH

يا الانتظار، ناهيك عن
    not to mention what?
  • MuhammedMuhammed Member Posts: 43
    dnc said:

Muhammed said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

FUCK OFF

HTH

يا الانتظار، ناهيك عن
    not to mention what?
    جوجل ترجمة تمتص