Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Russia waits to claim Greece in Bankruptcy...

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
LONDON TIMES:
As European and IMF officials debate how to keep Greece in the eurozone another actor is casting a malevolent shadow over the talks: Russia.

Greece has to repay the IMF €1.6 billion this month, and nobody is sure that it will. Washington is looking on in horror: not only would a Greek exit be the biggest shock for the global financial system since Lehman Brothers imploded in 2008, it might also give Moscow the opportunity to move Athens into its orbit.

Fears that Athens is edging closer to Moscow were voiced at last month’s G7 meeting in Dresden. In April, Alexis Tsipras, the Greek prime minister, visited Moscow and rebuked Europe for imposing sanctions against Russia.
But the real estate market in Seattle if great, so who gives a fuck ?

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited June 2015
    d2d said:

LONDON TIMES:

As European and IMF officials debate how to keep Greece in the eurozone another actor is casting a malevolent shadow over the talks: Russia.

Greece has to repay the IMF €1.6 billion this month, and nobody is sure that it will. Washington is looking on in horror: not only would a Greek exit be the biggest shock for the global financial system since Lehman Brothers imploded in 2008, it might also give Moscow the opportunity to move Athens into its orbit.

Fears that Athens is edging closer to Moscow were voiced at last month’s G7 meeting in Dresden. In April, Alexis Tsipras, the Greek prime minister, visited Moscow and rebuked Europe for imposing sanctions against Russia.
    But the real estate market in Seattle if great, Russia has no money, so who gives a fuck ?

• d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    Other than yourself and your Honda, what do you give a fuck about?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    d2d said:

Other than Bruce Caitlin Jenner, and EVERY fake outrage, what do you give a fuck about?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    so... attack and evade.

Interesting strategy, hondo
  • ShaneShane Member Posts: 53
    PurpleJ said:

d2d said:

Shane and Gary :P
    lets get somethin straight oral J (I like to call suchafagJ, oralJ, idt) gary gave you the herps last time. no means no. just come over, grab your ankles and i'll make sure you scream for a prostate poundins. just relax, daddy knows best kk
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,679 Standard Supporter
    This is all the more reason to keep drilling and keep growing our solar and nat gas utilization. The more oil we produce and the less of it we use, the more we can export which will drive the price down....that's less money with which Vlad The Impaler can cause problems.

Greece is bankrupt and too many Greeks want a nice compensation package while mailing it in working for their government. Russia ain't gonna be able to help much if the price of oil drops again and they increase their malinvestment further. From where is there sustainable economic growth going to come? Hoping the price of oil and gas rising back to where it was when they invaded Georgia and selling $10 or $20 billion more in weapons isn't much of a strategy.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-02/putin-s-secret-budget-hides-shift-toward-war-economy

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,326
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

LONDON TIMES:

But the real estate market in Seattle if great, Russia has no money, so who gives a fuck ?

The Russian government always has money. Their citizens usually don't. If you can't understand the difference, then you are brain dead beyond repair. HTH
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    What exactly are you dumbfucks proposing now... that we bail out Greece?

Fuck that. I've been to Greece, its nice, but I don't give two shits if they become friendlier with Russia.
    edited June 2015
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Other than Bruce Caitlin Jenner, and EVERY fake outrage, what do you give a fuck about?
    Libtard debate rule #2: Distracting (aka “Pivoting” aka “Changing the Subject”)

... answer the fucking question, supra.
    Q: Why is a fast Honda like coming out of the closet?

A: You surprise everyone at first, but in the end you're still gay.
    edited June 2015
    OZONE said:

Fuck that. I've been to Greece, its nice, but I don't give two shits if they become friendlier with Russia.

This is the brilliant kind of reasoning that resulted in Pearl Harbor, 9/11, and the Russians, Red Chinese, and North Koreans getting the Bomb..
    HFNY said:

This is all the more reason to keep drilling and keep growing our solar and nat gas utilization. The more oil we produce and the less of it we use, the more we can export which will drive the price down....that's less money with which Vlad The Impaler can cause problems.

Greece is bankrupt and too many Greeks want a nice compensation package while mailing it in working for their government. Russia ain't gonna be able to help much if the price of oil drops again and they increase their malinvestment further. From where is there sustainable economic growth going to come? Hoping the price of oil and gas rising back to where it was when they invaded Georgia and selling $10 or $20 billion more in weapons isn't much of a strategy.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-02/putin-s-secret-budget-hides-shift-toward-war-economy

Too bad your President is going to fight you every inch of the way.
    d2d said:

OZONE said:

This is the brilliant kind of reasoning that resulted in Pearl Harbor, 9/11, and the Russians, Red Chinese, and North Koreans getting the Bomb..
    Bull. Fucking. Shit.

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,967
    Lets be honest...it doesn't matter much to us if Greece decides to cozy up to Russia. Can you really bring down the worker productivity of the Eastern block much more? Europe should care a whole lot because it impacts natural gas pipeline routes, which is why Russia is cozying up to them to begin with. They get to balance that against the cost of bailing out Spain, Portugal, Italy, and others if they give in.

Sounds like the are effed either way...let Europe decide how much it is worth to them...
    OZONE said:

d2d said:

OZONE said:

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

The kind of well thought out response I have learned to expect from you.

edited June 2015
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Mother Honda, I have some more news for you...
    d2d said:

OZONE said:

d2d said:

OZONE said:

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

When you produce anything worthy of a well thought out response, please alert the media.
    edited June 2015
    OZONE said:

d2d said:

OZONE said:

d2d said:

OZONE said:

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

When you produce anything worthy of a well thought out response, please alert the media.
    Libtard excuses for avoiding debates:

1. Ad Hominem (Name-Calling aka “You’re not worthy of a response from me.” etc.)
    edited June 2015
    So far on this thread, opponents have refused to respond. Instead, they have resorted to name-calling and attempting to change the subject.

I shall continue to keep score...

Puppy ? Anything to add to the side that's ahead on the scoreboard ?

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,230
    d2d said:

OZONE said:

d2d said:

OZONE said:

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

You know what we expect from you? Whiny, sniveling, crying like a bitch sandfests.

Shut your fucking hole, d2d. You and your whining make me fucking sick.