Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Russia waits to claim Greece in Bankruptcy...

2»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,655 Founders Club
    Maybe Greece should raise their retirement age a little above 53.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    d2d said:

OZONE said:

What exactly are you dumbfucks proposing now... that we bail out Greece?

Fuck that. I've been to Greece, its nice, but I don't give two shits if they become friendlier with Russia.

This is the brilliant kind of reasoning that resulted in Pearl Harbor, 9/11, and the Russians, Red Chinese, and North Koreans getting the Bomb..
    Fuck you are stupid.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    edited June 2015
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

OZONE said:

What exactly are you dumbfucks proposing now... that we bail out Greece?

Fuck that. I've been to Greece, its nice, but I don't give two shits if they become friendlier with Russia.

This is the brilliant kind of reasoning that resulted in Pearl Harbor, 9/11, and the Russians, Red Chinese, and North Koreans getting the Bomb..
    Fuck you are stupid.
    See, rule #1

1. Ad Hominem (Name-Calling aka “Fuck you are stupid.” etc.)

When liberals have no argument, they fall back on the eight rules of avoiding debate. Honda can't get past rule #1.

Stuck in a hopelessly circular argument with a liberal who won’t get to the point, acknowledge basic facts even exist, or get past juvenile name-calling in debates. It can be really frustrating.

One thing people can do to fight back is just to code all the non-responses to logical or rational arguments. Cryptically flipping back “Give me a break with that number 5 nonsense” or “Man, number 3, again?” can really humiliate people whose stupidity is broken down to a science.

gargle... twice a day.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

But the won't. So WELCOME COMMUNISTS ! It's not like they don't already occupy Fremont.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

Continue to collect government salaries and benefits longer?... while continuing to add to their public pensions?