Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Q for the Bored

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
edited June 2015 in Tug Tavern
If there was a gender-reassignment procedure that actually made you a hot chick (as opposed to a hormonal and surgical frankestein), would you consider it?

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

REASSIGN MY GENDER DUCK!!!!!!!

• Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What is the advantage of being a hot chick? Either way I'm just hanging out in the basement with my thoughts.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Dardanus said:

What is the advantage of being a hot chick? Either way I'm just hanging out in the basement with my thoughts.

Free booze.

You can take your man's two inches of thunder in your pussy rather than your fancy feast hole.

That's all I got.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,325
    Dardanus said:

Hot lesbo action. D'uh.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,664
    Founders Club
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    My takeaway from the whole Cailyn Jenner thing was sadness. I can't imagine hating your body so much that you would mutilate it like that. Must be awful.

I didn't really expect any closeted trans people to out themselves on the bored, but I thought there might be some funny/insightful comments
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,372
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

My takeaway from the whole Cailyn Jenner thing was sadness. I can't imagine hating your body so much that you would mutilate it like that. Must be awful.

I didn't really expect any closeted trans people to out themselves on the bored, but I thought there might be some funny/insightful comments

I thought this place was nothing but outed trans people? After all we all have 2 dads.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    AZDuck said:

Same here. It's a sad situation all around, and there's no evidence that gender hormones or outright surgery actually make it any better.

But hey, who wouldn't want to be black?

• Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

RIP
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,121
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

AZDuck said:

I thought this place was nothing but outed trans people? After all we all have 2 dads.
    There are 3 duck up/down votes on this post. My mind, it is blown.