Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obamacare wins again

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
And the Obamscare folks look like fools again.

Earlier this week the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the decision of the San Francisco-based Appeals Court by declining to hear the so-called "death panel" case, confirming that the existence of the IPAB isn't sufficient grounds to overturn or modify Obamacare. The high court also declined to hear any challenges to the individual mandate.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/04/04/in-case-you-missed-it-obamacare-just-logged-a-majo.aspx?source=eogyholnk0000001

I'm still waiting for death panels and the economy to crater due to obamacare. One of these days you right wing loons will realize that it's your media source lying to you. Just like cutting taxes brings in more tax revenue.

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    According to the FED, the economy has cratered.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Yes, zero growth of GDP cause of massive snowstorms with 600k new jobs in three months = cratered economy on par with 800k a MONTH job losses and GDP declining 3-5%.

Again your news source fails.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    the FED is my source.

whodathunk it snows in the winter... didn't see that comin'
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    2001400ex said:

Yes, zero growth of GDP cause of massive snowstorms with 600k new jobs in three months = cratered economy on par with 800k a MONTH job losses and GDP declining 3-5%.

No snow in the Nortwest.

No snow in the Southeast.

But a good excuse none the less.
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

No snow in the Nortwest.

Look at history, don't even have to go back far. Last year, the economy actually declined cause of weather the first quarter. Then the second quarter it grew fast to negate the first quarter.

But your news source doesn't tell you that.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

No snow in the Nortwest.

Look at history, don't even have to go back far. Last year, the economy actually declined cause of weather the first quarter. Then the second quarter it grew fast to negate the first quarter.

But your news source doesn't tell you that.
    I don't want a weather report, I want results.
    photo united-states-gdp-growth_zpsj7xtpcw8.png

That clear enough for you?
    Here's a longer time frame.

photo 1united-states-gdp-growth_zpsxblbnkzn.png
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,967
    Yup...it's been a lot crappier the last 6 years. Wonder why?
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

Worst recovery from a recession in history, but facts don't matter.
    d2d said:

Again, lies....
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Again, lies....
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Again, lies....
    That's the funny part. I post facts and you lie and call me on bullshit. Lol get back to posting bible quotes and how we should kill Iran.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I just want at least an educated libtard on this board that actually posts coherent arguments. Not ones who go to google and search for a graph or link with insane left bias cherry picked arguments.

I miss REAL liberals dammit.

I just want at least an educated libtard on this board that actually posts coherent arguments. Not ones who go to google and search for a graph or link with insane left bias cherry picked arguments.

Except that's right from the government website. But you already knew that. Liberals post from facts to have a discussion. Conservatives post from opinion pieces to try to prove they are right.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,330 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Except that's right from the government website. But you already knew that. Liberals post from facts to have a discussion. Conservatives post from opinion pieces to try to prove they are right.
    fool.com is a government website?

That explains a lot.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    So, the next time a cold front comes through I can expect my IRA to take a drop? Does that mean global warming is actually a good thing if it ever exists?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    2001400ex said:

Liberals post from facts to have a discussion. Conservatives post from opinion pieces to try to prove they are right.
    Remember when Honda was trying to claim he was moderate while guzzling Obamas cum? Similar to the CollegeDoog "I voted for Romney" shtick.

Speaks volumes.

2001400ex said:

Liberals post from facts to have a discussion. Conservatives post from opinion pieces to try to prove they are right.
    Remember when Honda was trying to claim he was moderate while guzzling Obamas cum? Similar to the CollegeDoog "I voted for Romney" shtick.

Speaks volumes.
    Well liberals call me moderate and conservatives call me a left wing loon. So take it for what it is.