Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

USC vs UCLA football recruiting: the battle for LA

13»

Comments

• Options
    KoolAidManKoolAidMan Member Posts: 319
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    If UCLA has a kicker that doesn't go braindead, they win the conference Mora's first year and 11 games last year.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ^^ "If" games are cute.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited March 2015
    If you fuckheads are going to bash half-assed research performed by looking at bowl game results from 2014 on my phone then I AM OUT!*

*not really, I'll never be "out"
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Until one of those two schools hires a coach that can develop the talent and manage games, they will both continue to underachieve.

UCLA has developed individual player talent very well under Mora. The weakness of the program is largely schematic and game management. I know the jealously is real with other P12 fans of the LA schools, but I think there is still upside for Mora at UCLA. More talent more depth and the program has the OL pipeline finally rolling after three years of predominantly first and second year starters on the OL.

SC is a just an average coach away from a juggernaut.

If Peterson manages a 10-3 year in either of the next two years, we know 81% of this board will be lining up to give him HJs, and won't call it underacheiving. Bias much?
    We've had one ten win season since Poison was a cool band. I really hate to admit it and was on denial for a long time, but Warshington isn't really relevant and hasn't been for a long time. 10 wins is a start.
    Poison was never a cool band.