Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obama Declassifies Top-Secret Doc That Reveals Israel’s Nuclear Secrets

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    d2d said:

OZONE said:

I never saw it.

So you do it because you think it makes the rainbow creator happy with you?

What part of this do you need fucking explained to you?
    Lots of countries don't have people chanting "death to America"

Big fucking deal.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    d2d said:

OZONE said:

Do you think the rainbow creator had your zionist ball gargling in mind when he invented circumcision?

You didn't answer my question.
    I'm still waiting for you to answer mine.

First you answer one, then you get to ask one. See how life works with adults?
    edited March 2015
    d2d said:

OZONE said:

I never saw it.

US Navy Captain William McGonagle disagrees with you and the guy whose balls you gargle.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    OZONE said:

d2d said:

OZONE said:

I never saw it.

US Navy Captain William McGonagle disagrees with you and the guy whose balls you gargle.

... and you know this because you speak to the dead?
    d2d said:

OZONE said:

d2d said:

OZONE said:

I never saw it.

He wrote and spoke on his views.
    OZONE said:

d2d said:

OZONE said:

d2d said:

OZONE said:

I never saw it.

...and so do I. But somehow I get the feeling that you don't think I have that right.
    d2d said:

OZONE said:

d2d said:

OZONE said:

d2d said:

OZONE said:

I never saw it.

...and so do I. But somehow I get the feeling that you don't think I have that right.

Where did I suggest that you don't have the right to be a fucking idiot?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    woah dude... you're the one who flies a fucking boat.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,561 Founders Club
    If you are against Israel, go fuck yourself. Nothing is perfect, but they are the best thing the United States has going in the middle east. To suggest otherwise is beyond Bin Laden Fucking Stupid.
    Doogles said:

If you are against Israel, go fuck yourself. Nothing is perfect, but they are the best thing the United States has going in the middle east. To suggest otherwise is beyond Bin Laden Fucking Stupid.

The US support of the Zionists and the Dictatorship (Kingdom) of Saudi Arabia are the two main reasons the Islamists have radicalized into terrorists. If you don't understand that, I hope you don't procreate. Our future depends on smarter people.

Your view is about as ignorant as Reagan's view when he was the last leader to support the apartheid government in South Africa -- because they were "our friend in the region".
    OZONE said:

Doogles said:

The US support of the Zionists and the Dictatorship (Kingdom) of Saudi Arabia are the two main reasons the Islamists have radicalized into terrorists. If you don't understand that, I hope you don't procreate. Our future depends on smarter people.

Your view is about as ignorant as Reagan's view when he was the last leader to support the apartheid government in South Africa -- because they were "our friend in the region".
    Does Honda gargle your balls at your house or do you meet him somewhere?
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    For what it's worth, Drudge is now reporting this. Seems strange the MSM is so slow to pick this up if it's true. You would think at least FOX would be jerking off with it, but I don't watch FOX hardly ever, so maybe they are for all I know and D2D just doesn't link to MSM articles.
    edited March 2015

For what it's worth, Drudge is now reporting this. Seems strange the MSM is so slow to pick this up if it's true. You would think at least FOX would be jerking off with it, but I don't watch FOX hardly ever, so maybe they are for all I know and D2D just doesn't link to MSM articles.

I typically look for MSM that coincides. It usually doesn't until much later, or ever. Excellent point.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,561 Founders Club
    OZONE said:

Doogles said:

Because they would sing kumbaya otherwise.

If only the Jews didn't exist we could all live a happy life. The fucking Jews are murdering peace. We need to exterminate them. Remove them from the planet. Only then will Islam show it's worldly benefit. Until then it's the zionist's fault.

A world without Jews is a world full of plump tits. Or plump dicks. Whichever you prefer!

TLDR: Fuck the jews they are smelly and bad and to blame for Islamic radicalism.
    edited March 2015
    Doogles said:

OZONE said:

Doogles said:

If only the Jews didn't exist we could all live a happy life. The fucking Jews are murdering peace. We need to exterminate them. Remove them from the planet. Only then will Islam show it's worldly benefit. Until then it's the zionist's fault.

A world without Jews is a world full of plump tits. Or plump dicks. Whichever you prefer!

TLDR: Fuck the jews they are smelly and bad and to blame for Islamic radicalism.
    EXACTLY! Until now the MUSLIMS HAVE BEEN PEACEFUL! Nothing ever happened anywhere until I was born. You can't believe anything that goes against Obama. Honda says so.
    Doogles said:

OZONE said:

Doogles said:

Are you having conversations with yourself?

BTW, nobody with a brain confuses hating Jews with lack of support for Zionism.
    OZONE said:

Doogles said:

OZONE said:

Doogles said:

Butt out. He was addressing me.
    d2d said:

OZONE said:

Doogles said:

OZONE said:

Doogles said:

Butt out. He was addressing me.
    Who was. Your other handle?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    OZONE said:

Doogles said:

does stable, reliable supply of quality Marine fuel ever cross your mind as you fly around in your boat?