Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Give it 25 years

2»

Comments

• Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Russell was the real deal tonight. He wins the MVP if BevellFS doesn't decide to ignore Lynch with two downs to score from the one. The Pats offensive game plan was as good as it gets, though. They ripped apart that man coverage and went underneath the whole game.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It reminded me of the Texas USC Rose Bowl. Another Carroll masterpiece. Agree on the Kearse drop. I knew right then NE wins. It was that kind of a play off season
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,991
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If the Seahawks actually had a good TE you use him in this situation and get the TD. Still a fucking stupid call, but yeah. Willson is like a big WR with good speed and average hands. A real TE would be a nice addition to the offense.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    biak1 said:

If the Seahawks actually had a good TE you use him in this situation and get the TD. Still a fucking stupid call, but yeah. Willson is like a big WR with good speed and average hands. A real TE coordinator would be a nice addition to the offense.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I'll be drinking wine coolers for the next decade to get this out of my system. These chances are far and few between

Nonetheless, perspective is needed, you should of seen what we grew up with. Sandmeyer is pissing off a lot of (new?) 12's tonight

I started watching the Seahawks back in 1983/1984. I'm quite familiar with disappointment.

It's great to play in the SB, but not okay to totally shit the bed like that. Like you said,

Would you prefer Stevens to drop 12 passes (see what I did there?) to seal the defeat?