Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anyone Watch Klay Score 37 Points in The 3rd Quarter?

13»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Stop trying so hard. See you losers in May to remind you I am right

grantland.com/the-triangle/nba-lebron-cavaliers-thunder-anthony-davis/

If you don't suck LeBron dick at every opportunity, you are trying hard. You get sandy every time.

I'll be beating my chest in May.
    Speaking of which ... 3 back.
    You have said multiple times and instructed everyone not to twist that you think the Thunder get in. They will make the playoffs.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

If you don't suck LeBron dick at every opportunity, you are trying hard. You get sandy every time.

I'll be beating my chest in May.
    Speaking of which ... 3 back.
    You have said multiple times and instructed everyone not to twist that you think the Thunder get in. They will make the playoffs.
    Yep ... still believe that they will.

If we're still at this point after 15 more games ... I'll be amending that prediction.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,724
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

You're the one researching what percentage of titles have been won by two franchises but we're the ones trying too hard?

When you're Race Motherfucking Bannon but you haves to be your own minion, you're probably pressing.
    Researching? I know that off the top of my head. LA has been to 30 something finals and the NBA is 60 some years old. 16+17 = 33

Basic stuff for any fan.

Of course great takes like you suck dick trump actual facts any day but I work with what I have. Who has been to the finals most recently between Cleveland, Atlanta and Chicago?

If you're life depended on the bet do you go with Ronnie Milsap or Derrick Rose or Lebron? Rose has been Lebron's bitch when he was healthy enough to actually play in the play offs.

What is pressing about saying the Cavs will win the east? it's the logical assumption. Hatters gonna hat but that's on you not me
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,724
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Sounds like you just like the sound of your own voice. You seriously need to know who Lebron makes better?

LeBron made Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh better? How about Kevin Love? Mike Miller played better last year on Memphis than he ever did on Miami or Cleveland. What player came to a LeBron team and produced more than their previous team? It's not meant as a criticism. It's truth.

LeBron is a great player and he makes every team he's on better because he's a great player. Pretty simple. I don't think the Cavs are losing in the East because of him. LeBron is still the best player in the league. The rest of their team sucks and/or lacks experience. Every one of the Heat teams was better than this year's Cavs. The league has gotten better as LeBron's teams have gotten worse. Everyone but you realizes that.
    The gap between LBJ being the best player in the league and the next best player continues to close as we are beginning to see a more slowed down LBJ over time. This will only continue.
    Lebron bitch slapped your boy Durrant last night
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Sounds like you just like the sound of your own voice. You seriously need to know who Lebron makes better?

LeBron made Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh better? How about Kevin Love? Mike Miller played better last year on Memphis than he ever did on Miami or Cleveland. What player came to a LeBron team and produced more than their previous team? It's not meant as a criticism. It's truth.

LeBron is a great player and he makes every team he's on better because he's a great player. Pretty simple. I don't think the Cavs are losing in the East because of him. LeBron is still the best player in the league. The rest of their team sucks and/or lacks experience. Every one of the Heat teams was better than this year's Cavs. The league has gotten better as LeBron's teams have gotten worse. Everyone but you realizes that.
    The gap between LBJ being the best player in the league and the next best player continues to close as we are beginning to see a more slowed down LBJ over time. This will only continue.
    Lebron bitch slapped your boy Durrant last night
    Durant's my boy?

You've got me confused with somebody else.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    dnc said:

Comprehensive list of shit that Horford, Milsap, Rose, Korver, or any Bull or Hawk has won

Comprehensive list of shit that Wilson, Sherman, Thomas, Lynch, Bennett or any Seahawk of any significance had ever won as of January 31, 2014.

Shit changes.
    It doesn't seem to at Oregon