Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Adam Jude getting bent?

LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,784
edited August 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
And now, the obligatory Austin Seferian-Jenkins update: The preseason All-American was not wearing the soft cast he had been in last we saw. He was wearing white gloves, full pads and his regular No. 88 purple practice jersey. (For whatever that’s worth.) In the brief periods of open practice, I have not seen him catch a pass since breaking his pinkie two weeks ago. (For whatever that’s worth.)</</b>u>

Four media members showed up for the 9:15 a.m. open window. Two helicopters flew over the stadium. Five dudes were sweeping the north upper deck. One AC/DC song was played.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    He's sick of the fans asking him to ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION that Sark is too pussy to answer himself.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,340 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2013
    ASJ is going to play and not miss any games or playing time because of his DUI

How are people still confused by this?
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,784
    Because the media keeps thinking it is important to discuss. Oh, and old fucks from Boise State as well.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    HuskyJW said:

ASJ is going to play and not miss any games or playing time because of his DUI

How are people still confused by this?

He won't miss any games, but I doubt he doesn't miss any time. He will sit out a series, a quarter, or at most, a half. Sark will do something to try and appease MAAD, the media, and the doctor from Boise who has been following Sark's career.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    If ASJ plays less than 3 quarters against Boise St., then Sark already has his resume posted on Monster.com
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Why are Seattle Sports Beat writers so bitter, is it because newspapers are worthless? Jude, Divish, Booth, Dybas, etc. Biggest bunch of pussies I have seen, like they missed their breast feeding and are 4 months old at times. My word.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

If ASJ plays less than 3 quarters against Boise St., then Sark already has his resume posted on Monster.com

Disagree. He will be praised for caring more about the young men than winning the game. He's building a foundation. How can we expect to beat Boise State without our All American TE?

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

He's sick of the fans asking him to ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION that Sark is too pussy to answer himself.

I am glad he is giving the media the big FU. The dip shit who ask the question got exactly what he deserved.

Sark is almost a 40 year old man.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

I am glad he is giving the media the big FU. The dip shit who ask the question got exactly what he deserved.

He's not giving the media the big FU at all. He's being a pussy and not making a fucking decision.

A big FU to the media would be making a statement which cheerswestdawg just described then moving on.

A decision will have been made at that point and then he'd be giving them a big FU as he'd tell them off if they gave him shit over it.

He's not giving the media the big FU at all. He's being a pussy and not making a fucking decision.

A big FU to the media would be making a statement which cheerswestdawg just described then moving on.

A decision will have been made at that point and then he'd be giving them a big FU as he'd tell them off if they gave him shit over it.
    Pretty sure the decision has BEEN made and those who are involved already know.

The media and everyone else can find out after 7pm on Saturday night.

Pretty sure this wouldn't even be a fucking issue if he had said his decision in late July and tell the media if they don't like it they can fuck off.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Why are Seattle Sports Beat writers so bitter, is it because newspapers are worthless? Jude, Divish, Booth, Dybas, etc. Biggest bunch of pussies I have seen, like they missed their breast feeding and are 4 months old at times. My word.

Divish is by far and away the most miserable human being on the planet. I'm fucking serious. As annoying and as stupid as it would be to be a beat writer for the Huskies - the fact that Divish begged off that beat to cover the fucking Mariners is beyond fucktarded. I mean my God, it's like Divish said to someone, "I don't like brusselsprouts so I decided to cut my balls off".
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627

This. Sark just looks like a puss. I'm sure Coach Petersen is losing a lot of sleep wondering if ASJ is going to play. Such gamesmanship!

Pretty sure this wouldn't even be a fucking issue if he had said his decision in late July and tell the media if they don't like it they can fuck off.
    Somebody is making a little bigger issue that it really is.

You should cash in one of your "Need a Hug" coupons.

Divish is by far and away the most miserable human being on the planet. I'm fucking serious. As annoying and as stupid as it would be to be a beat writer for the Huskies - the fact that Divish begged off that beat to cover the fucking Mariners is beyond fucktarded. I mean my God, it's like Divish said to someone, "I don't like brusselsprouts so I decided to cut my balls off".
    I honestly don't know how that guy functions on a daily basis with the amount of complaints he has in life. I mean Jake, he covers baseball for a living and last year he covered college football for a living and you would think he is getting a rectal exam by the owner of realdawg in a double wide with the way he bitches constantly... Divish, Booth, and Dybas are like a bunch of tween girls with their little bitching sessions and inside jokes.

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

you would think he is getting a rectal exam by the owner of realdawg in a double wide

BRB, JO

you would think he is getting a rectal exam by the owner of realdawg in a double wide

BRB, JO
    Don't forget to imagine multiple chins, a sweet ass, and an amazing voice!
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

BRB, JO
    Don't forget to imagine multiple chins, a sweet ass, and an amazing voice!
    BBW GFE
    edited August 2013

Ryan Divish ‏@RyanDivish 30m
    @rip_ty -- As bad as the Mariners are, I don't miss covering Sark. The players and Wilcox were great. The rest? #comeondude

Ryan Divish ‏@RyanDivish 29m
    @rip_ty -- Sometimes, sometimes not. Just don't care for him. Some of the UW policies and administration are really difficult to deal with.

I see some of the HHB guys are trolling him hard including Harv.

Hi Harv!
    Poor, Divish... You can just tell he is such a joy to deal with too!