Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Adam Jude getting bent?

2»

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    I don't agree with what you're saying, but damn if you don't give it as good as you get it. "I need a hug" coupons is a pretty good one. Keep fighting... Irish!

He's sick of the fans asking him to ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION that Sark is too pussy to answer himself.

I am glad he is giving the media the big FU. The dip shit who ask the question got exactly what he deserved.

Sark is almost a 40 year old man.
    He's not giving the media the big FU at all. He's being a pussy and not making a fucking decision.

A big FU to the media would be making a statement which cheerswestdawg just described then moving on.

A decision will have been made at that point and then he'd be giving them a big FU as he'd tell them off if they gave him shit over it.
    Pretty sure the decision has BEEN made and those who are involved already know.

The media and everyone else can find out after 7pm on Saturday night.
    Pretty sure this wouldn't even be a fucking issue if he had said his decision in late July and tell the media if they don't like it they can fuck off.
    Somebody is making a little bigger issue that it really is.

You should cash in one of your "Need a Hug" coupons.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Why are Seattle Sports Beat writers so bitter, is it because newspapers are worthless? Jude, Divish, Booth, Dybas, etc. Biggest bunch of pussies I have seen, like they missed their breast feeding and are 4 months old at times. My word.

Divish is by far and away the most miserable human being on the planet. I'm fucking serious. As annoying and as stupid as it would be to be a beat writer for the Huskies - the fact that Divish begged off that beat to cover the fucking Mariners is beyond fucktarded. I mean my God, it's like Divish said to someone, "I don't like brusselsprouts so I decided to cut my balls off".
    I honestly don't know how that guy functions on a daily basis with the amount of complaints he has in life. I mean Jake, he covers baseball for a living and last year he covered college football for a living and you would think he is getting a rectal exam by the owner of realdawg in a double wide with the way he bitches constantly... Divish, Booth, and Dybas are like a bunch of tween girls with their little bitching sessions and inside jokes.

Covering a shit tier organization like the UW athletic department will make any smart person go insane.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

Why are Seattle Sports Beat writers so bitter, is it because newspapers are worthless? Jude, Divish, Booth, Dybas, etc. Biggest bunch of pussies I have seen, like they missed their breast feeding and are 4 months old at times. My word.

Divish is by far and away the most miserable human being on the planet. I'm fucking serious. As annoying and as stupid as it would be to be a beat writer for the Huskies - the fact that Divish begged off that beat to cover the fucking Mariners is beyond fucktarded. I mean my God, it's like Divish said to someone, "I don't like brusselsprouts so I decided to cut my balls off".
    I honestly don't know how that guy functions on a daily basis with the amount of complaints he has in life. I mean Jake, he covers baseball for a living and last year he covered college football for a living and you would think he is getting a rectal exam by the owner of realdawg in a double wide with the way he bitches constantly... Divish, Booth, and Dybas are like a bunch of tween girls with their little bitching sessions and inside jokes.

Covering a shit tier organization like the UW athletic department will make any smart person go insane.
    Except for the fact that he was this same bitter, vagina filled with sand, person before covering UW
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Except for the fact that he was this same bitter, vagina filled with sand, person before covering UW
    Got a citation for that? I'm not familiar with his prior work.

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    He had covered the Mariners for 3-4 years before being assigned to UW...
  • santanasantana Member Posts: 75

Lol... Same fucking difference. Miserable decade filled w/ excuses and optimism for next year from the fans
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Are you under the impression that Svens post couldn't be applied to the Mariners organization?