Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Yale is pretty feisty today

GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
Yale, feisty today, two posts going after Sark, not even a snap yet in 2013. How about you go coach? You have such great ideas, why not let us see how good you could coach this team? We all want to win and you seem to know more, please go apply. I for one would vote for it. I am sure you have D1 experience from reading your posts.
You couldn't write anything that better exemplified doog than that. Thank you, simpleton ladyhawks, thank you.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Gladstone said:

Yale, feisty today, two posts going after Sark, not even a snap yet in 2013. How about you go coach? You have such great ideas, why not let us see how good you could coach this team? We all want to win and you seem to know more, please go apply. I for one would vote for it. I am sure you have D1 experience from reading your posts.
    You couldn't write anything that better exemplified doog than that. Thank you, simpleton ladyhawks, thank you.
    Yale has as much head coaching experience as Sark did before we hired him........

And Yale could have gone 26-25 for a lot less than Sark cost.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Gladstone said:

Yale has as much head coaching experience as Sark did before we hired him........
    And Yale could have gone 26-25 for a lot less than Sark cost.

I'm sure Yale is more than capable of giving KICK ASS pressers. If UW hired Yale, the doogs would support him anyways and crown him second coming of Bear Bryant.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

I'd say there's about an 81% chance he'll join HH.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    What's with the attention to Yale? Maybe we should have him come on over and share his "film study" sessions with. That ignant slut has never even watched a practice, or seen an actual football player in person. Biggest sacksucker on dawgman. Ya know what? Fuck him!

What's with the attention to Yale? Maybe we should have him come on over and share his "film study" sessions with. That ignant slut has never even watched a practice, or seen an actual football player in person. Biggest sacksucker on dawgman. Ya know what? Fuck him!

Fags ($75k) like you and Chris Fetters watch practice and still don't know shit.

We talkin bout practice, man.
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone, who gives a fly fuck about the boogers over on dawgman?

Who in the hell are you?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Fags ($75k) like you and Chris Fetters watch practice and still don't know shit.

We talkin bout practice, man.
    We talkin about practice. Practice.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301

I'm thinking more like "fuck you"
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Gladstone said:

Gladstone, who gives a fly fuck about the boogers over on dawgman?

Doogs are funny and worthy of admonishment.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club

Gladstone said:

LOL
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Why do so many people here still have access to that site?

Not to mention the ones who talk about the radio show.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,491 Founders Club
    I mean...practice

The known Doog troll is right, you know.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club

They keep giving me two free months when I try to quit. I'm wishy washy like that.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

The known Doog troll is right, you know.
    Most people in my office use the same 2-3 accounts. I would never willingly put money into Kim's hobbit hands.