Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Yale is pretty feisty today

2»

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Who in the hell are you?

Stick to the SEC bashing.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Why do so many people here still have access to that site?

Not to mention the ones who talk about the radio show.

They keep giving me two free months when I try to quit. I'm wishy washy like that.
    That's what used to happen to me. I only paid for probably 4 months out of the 8 or 9 I was there. Every time I called to cancel, they would give two free months.

Now I have a couple accounts that I read from. I didn't read it much all summer, but I have been enjoying the cuntiness going on there lately. It's a fucking train wreck.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

They keep giving me two free months when I try to quit. I'm wishy washy like that.
    That's what used to happen to me. I only paid for probably 4 months out of the 8 or 9 I was there. Every time I called to cancel, they would give two free months.

Now I have a couple accounts that I read from. I didn't read it much all summer, but I have been enjoying the cuntiness going on there lately. It's a fucking train wreck.

I have had access to that shit hole for almost a decade now but have never paid a dollar. Constantly bumming off other people's accounts.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

The known Doog troll is right, you know.
    Most people in my office use the same 2-3 accounts. I would never willingly put money into Kim's hobbit hands.
    I can sort of get behind stealing their useless shit to make comedy gold over here, as long as some other moron pays for it. Still unreal to me how many people here have accounts there, knowing how full of shit they are.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

I have had access to that shit hole for almost a decade now but have never paid a dollar. Constantly bumming off other people's accounts.
    Cute story.

I love how everyone here has a "FREE" account.

LMAO.
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 541

Who is Yale? Never seen him post here

Your paste button must be broken, thought you only knew how to ask "What is this doogman site everyone talks about"

post count whore
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Passion said:

YaleDawg and I have corresponded many-a-time about Sark, and the insecure narcissistic d-bags that run doucheman.com.

Yale is a good guy, and would fit in well over here.

You know who else is a good guy?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    Kim. Duh. I've invited him
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Just because you're a good guy doesn't mean you shouldn't roast in a fire.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Cute story.

LMAO.
    you mad?
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Gladstone said:

Cute story.

LMAO.
    you mad?
    Not today.

But thanks for asking.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    bro do you even lift
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

YouKnowIt said:

Who is Yale? Never seen him post here

Your paste button must be broken, thought you only knew how to ask "What is this doogman site everyone talks about"

post count whore
    So who is Yale? Sounds like he might be a really good guy. I cant find his handle here
    You really suck at trolling.