Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark has fucked-upp our backup QB situation beyond measure

Someone brought up Montana in another post. I watched Montana closely at practice while he was here. He was 6-1 with heels, he had terrible mechanics, his delivery was painful because he had to work so hard to deliver the football on long throws accross the field. It took him FOREVER to set to throw (and he got balls batted down or picked as a result.

However, I'd take him right now over the alternatives because he played "live" and he was smart with the football, even though he had a hard time getting the ball out.

Sark had many chances to get reps for Miles last year yet he didn't call his number. Instead he left a completely battered KP in every game instead of giving a mobile Miles a chance for experience, and a chance to help this football team.

What was Sark preserving Miles RS for? It was one of Sarks most glaring fuckups. Now in a potential conference championship year, Sark has a backup with ZERO touches. What a dipshit! I'd love to have Montana now!

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    I remember there being 6:00 left in the fourth quarter of the 50-point rout over Portland State, and turning to my dad in some frustration and saying "why the hell is Price still in this game?" I had that thought at least 3 times last season.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club

Someone brought up Montana in another post. I watched Montana closely at practice while he was here. He was 6-1 with heels, he had terrible mechanics, his delivery was painful because he had to work so hard to deliver the football on long throws accross the field. It took him FOREVER to set to throw (and he got balls batted down or picked as a result.

However, I'd take him right now over the alternatives because he played "live" and he was smart with the football, even though he had a hard time getting the ball out.

Sark had many chances to get reps for Miles last year yet he didn't call his number. Instead he left a completely battered KP in every game instead of giving a mobile Miles a chance for experience, and a chance to help this football team.

What was Sark preserving Miles RS for? It was one of Sarks most glaring fuckups. Now in a potential conference championship year, Sark has a backup with ZERO touches. What a dipshit! I'd love to have Montana now!

Yeah I agree. With Lindquist and Miles being in the sane class, yoy might as well burn one if their redshirts. Of course, its a mute point now.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,110
    Either Miles or Lindquist will be gone next year regardless. Neither would stick around for the possibility of playing as a 5th year senior (they'd still have to beat put younger kids like Williams). Redshirting both is actually a decision I agree with.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    We could have had Tom Brady behind that O-line last year and the exact same result would have happened.

Montana smart with the football? Are you talking about Joe?

Not your best effort PL_SS but I did like the way you spelled "upp"
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited August 2013
    Why would we burn Miles' redshirt last year? Redshirting sure hurt Andrew Luck, Marriota, Hundley, and Manziel. I would rather have our 3 back ups who actually have the size and ARM strength to be Pac 12 QB's over Nick fucking Montana. He was terrible.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Either Miles or Lindquist will be gone next year irregardless. Neither would stick around for the possibility of playing as a 5th year senior (they'd still have to beat put younger kids like Williams). Redshirting both is actually a decision I agree with.

• thunderthunder Member Posts: 3
    What book did you morons write about developing a back up quarterback?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    thunder said:

What book did you morons write about developing a back up quarterback?

Brents?

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Why do you hate Derrick Brown???
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,168
    edited August 2013

Now in a potential conference championship year

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

Now in a potential conference championship year

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!
    I must admit I chuckled as well.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    Potential conference championship year? That cracks me up.

Send me whatever drugs you're on. This team would be a dark horse to win the state High School championship in Florida.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I'm sure Steelheader gets a lot of hillbilly heroin because of his condition. Keep that in mind when reading his fucktarded posts.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    Ok, what's hillbilly heroin? Meth?