Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

thinking outloud

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
The NFC West is still out there, but it's still kind of a longshot unless the Hawks run the table.

If they can manage the 5 seed, they'll play some God awful NFC South team in the Wild Card. It's not a gimme but they should be able to win that. Beyond that, the division winners they may face in the Divisional round will be teams like Arizona, Philly (tough, but beatable), GB (killed them), or Detroit (please). Maybe they do just need to "get in."

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yea most people have been saying this for awhile. This team is good and dangerous if they just get in.

If we win tonight and Atlanta can pull the upset (they are in first place so they have motivation) then I think we win the West. If we lose this game I think it is an extremely uphill battle into the playoffs.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    If the Hawks win next week they are going to run the table and get home field. They will have tie breakers over Philly & GB.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

If the Hawks win next week they are going to run the table and get home field. They will have tie breakers over Philly & GB.

Could get a lot of help this weekend from Atlanta and NE.
    I think Philly is going to be tough, perhaps Sánchez will get exposed. Their defense surprised me today
  • Options
    Founders Club

That would be fucking awesome. It seems way more realistic than it did ten days ago.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Doog Fain kept harping on how overrated Arizona was. Idk, he might be right. In that 9-1 start, they played 6/10 in Glendale. If they had played the Eagles or Niners on the road and if Tony Homo had been healthy when they played the Girls, they're more like 7-3. I still think they get to 12-4 or so.