Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Officer Wilson goes free with no charge

124»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

When's the next clan meeting at the Taki?

Burn!
    Huh?
  • Options
    RoadHarv55RoadHarv55 Member Posts: 88
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

When's the next clan meeting at the Taki?

Burn!
    Got a cross handy?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Posted without comment:

"PassionPassion 2:54PM I hate PMs, but why should I post an explanation of how the prosecutor completely manipulated and misused the grand jury process in a way that almost guaranteed there would be no indictment? As an attorney (which I am), why should I bother explaining how the presentation of "facts" to the grand jury was completely one-sided and skewed? I love all these arm-chair Perry Masons who don't understand (or who don't want to understand) how the prosecutor ensured that the grand jury would receive the "facts" in the most favorable light to darren wilson. wilson basically was able to give a speech about his side of the story, but there was NO cross-examination of him, his background, or his version of the facts. Why should I bother posting FBI statistics showing that police officers are 21 times more likely to kill black men than their white peers? Why should I bother citing examples of armed white men NOT getting shot by police, but countless armed AND unarmed black men getting blown away because white police were "in fear?" Considering the intelligence and social views of people on this website, my efforts would be pointless, so fuck it."

We were all so lucky that he even poasted here at all.