Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Officer Wilson goes free with no charge

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    The evidence supported his actions.

Move along.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't know enough about the case to have an opinion on the matter.
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Waiting to hear Auburndawg's take on this before I comment, thanks.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Obama says people are "understandibly" angry. So he thinks Wilson, despite the facts, needs to go prison.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Obama says people are "understandibly" angry. So he thinks Wilson, despite the facts, needs to go prison.

facts just get in the way of a good headline
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Waiting to hear Auburndawg's take on this before I comment, thanks.

He doesn't poast here much anymore. Some people are too busy. ;) <----------

I know he reads the bored still though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lots of stereotypes being reinforced tonight. Nice work.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I got a really angry text about it from a white man, ironically enough. Apparently white men are bitch ass cowards and fuck them though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I got a really angry text about it from a white man, ironically enough. Apparently white men are bitch ass cowards and fuck them though.

What's he angry about?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's a great day for politicians, media, classy social media whores, and peaceful protesters alike.

We the sheeple.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2014

What's he angry about?
    Well, mostly the fact that a black guy died by the hands of a white police officer. Because white men are evil cowards...

I really didn't follow it but after doing some research, the forensics don't support much of the shots in the back crap. It sounds like there was a scuffle, Brown was possibly high, and he grabbed for Wilson's gun or something to that effect.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I believe Obama also said something to the effect of there being distrust and laws being applied in a discriminatory manner.

Last I checked, he's the POTUS. If he sees what he said as a significant problem, then I'd recommend to him that he makes it a priority to make it less of a problem. Otherwise, comments like the ones he made tonight just make those that feel that they are being slighted (rightly or wrongly) more empowered with the belief that their actions are noble and just.

I also saw something somewhere that said that the Ferguson community has a lot of distrust between a community of over 70% African American with a leadership structure in place that is most Caucasian. IF these problems are so severe in place there, then wouldn't it make sense to vote those people out of office?

Who knows what truly happened. It's a tragedy regardless. But it's a sad commentary for America when as a nation that believes in a person's innocence until they are proven guilty that that holds except for when the result isn't what many wanted.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lots of stereotypes being reinforced tonight. Nice work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cA9ORy4DHzY

I can count several in this video alone.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

I believe Obama also said something to the effect of there being distrust and laws being applied in a discriminatory manner.

Last I checked, he's the POTUS. If he sees what he said as a significant problem, then I'd recommend to him that he makes it a priority to make it less of a problem. Otherwise, comments like the ones he made tonight just make those that feel that they are being slighted (rightly or wrongly) more empowered with the belief that their actions are noble and just.

I also saw something somewhere that said that the Ferguson community has a lot of distrust between a community of over 70% African American with a leadership structure in place that is most Caucasian. IF these problems are so severe in place there, then wouldn't it make sense to vote those people out of office?

Who knows what truly happened. It's a tragedy regardless. But it's a sad commentary for America when as a nation that believes in a person's innocence until they are proven guilty that that holds except for when the result isn't what many wanted.

I think if anyone knows what happened, it's the 12 on the grand jury. At least they know as much as possible and more than everyone else. I found it intesting to hear Obama say that people are "understandably" angry. Why would he think they are understandably angry? That implies they have a reason to be angry which then infers the grand jury was wrong and Wilson should stand trial.
    If the grand jury is right,the justice is served, Putting an innocent person on trail to appease a mob is not justice.

But how his he a bad president?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

I think if anyone knows what happened, it's the 12 on the grand jury. At least they know as much as possible and more than everyone else. I found it intesting to hear Obama say that people are "understandably" angry. Why would he think they are understandably angry? That implies they have a reason to be angry which then infers the grand jury was wrong and Wilson should stand trial.
    If the grand jury is right,the justice is served, Putting an innocent person on trail to appease a mob is not justice.

But how his he a bad president?
    Once again, falls on the 12s.