Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Office Battle for Seattle Hoops thread.

Comments

• Options
    BrothaStringBrothaString Member Posts: 218
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

game isn't on here. looks like winters is playing well? nice to have a real perimeter threat

Ya, he's looked good. Not sure why you say "real perimeter threat" when CJ Wilcox might have been the best pure shooter in school history.

Winters is like a poor man's Tre Simmons. 6'5" JC swingman with a knockdown jumper from distance.
  • Options
    Andrew Andrews just took a 30 foot three pointer and we could very easily lose this game.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,683
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    As long as the boyz have fun, that's all that matters
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,628
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seattle U wins this game.
  • Options
    Can we get Andrew Andrews off the damn court?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,628
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We win every time I post in the game thread.
  • Options
    SECisKingSECisKing Member Posts: 903
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bring on Kentucky
  • Options
    Okay but do we have time to run out the clock yet? CHECK THE CHART!
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

game isn't on here. looks like winters is playing well? nice to have a real perimeter threat

Ya, he's looked good. Not sure why you say "real perimeter threat" when CJ Wilcox might have been the best pure shooter in school history.

Winters is like a poor man's Tre Simmons. 6'5" JC swingman with a knockdown jumper from distance.
    i was referring to this year's team only, i didn't think we had anyone who could make it rain
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I only watched the first 10 minutes of the second half, but the team is better than last year. They will struggle to score at times, but they are improved on defense. I agree with whoever said if NWG stays for next year, UW should be pretty good. I think another Romar run of finishing top 3 in the Pac and making the 2nd (now 3rd) round of the NCAA tournament is imminent.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club
    im·mi·nent
    ˈimənənt/
    adjective
    adjective: imminent

about to happen.

I fucking hope so.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

im·mi·nent
    ˈimənənt/
    adjective
    adjective: imminent

about to happen.

I fucking hope so.

It's not happening this year and the caveat is NWG staying for next year. If he does, it's happening.
  • Options
    SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318

I only watched the first 10 minutes of the second half, but the team is better than last year. They will struggle to score at times, but they are improved on defense. I agree with whoever said if NWG stays for next year, UW should be pretty good. I think another Romar run of finishing top 3 in the Pac and making the 2nd (now 3rd) round of the NCAA tournament is imminent.

No chance. This team is RomarFS. Poor outside shooters. Poor fundamentals. No idea how to attack a zone.

This team isn't going to get any quality non-conference wins and won't win enough in conference to make the tournament. Arizona, Cal, Stanford, Utah, Colorado, Oregon, ASU and UCLA all have looked better so far. I'm not predicting 9th place, but there are going to be a number of losses playing those teams. Too many to get anything better than the NIT
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

No chance. This team is RomarFS. Poor outside shooters. Poor fundamentals. No idea how to attack a zone.

This team isn't going to get any quality non-conference wins and won't win enough in conference to make the tournament. Arizona, Cal, Stanford, Utah, Colorado, Oregon, ASU and UCLA all have looked better so far. I'm not predicting 9th place, but there are going to be a number of losses playing those teams. Too many to get anything better than the NIT
    I wasn't talking about this year's team.
  • Options

So, you are saying after 4 years of missing the tournament, year 5 is going to be speshul?

Sweet
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So, you are saying after 4 years of missing the tournament, year 5 is going to be speshul?

Sweet
    He's saying your reading comprehension sucks.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If we aren't going to bash the coach I'm out
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,068
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dnc said:

Sweet
    He's saying your reading comprehension sucks.
    Suck more of Romar's cock, doog. You haven't gotten quite down to the base over the past few years yet without gagging. I'm sure this time you'll make it.