Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Office Battle for Seattle Hoops thread.

13»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

dnc said:

I only watched the first 10 minutes of the second half, but the team is better than last year. They will struggle to score at times, but they are improved on defense. I agree with whoever said if NWG stays for next year, UW should be pretty good. I think another Romar run of finishing top 3 in the Pac and making the 2nd (now 3rd) round of the NCAA tournament is imminent.

No chance. This team is RomarFS. Poor outside shooters. Poor fundamentals. No idea how to attack a zone.

This team isn't going to get any quality non-conference wins and won't win enough in conference to make the tournament. Arizona, Cal, Stanford, Utah, Colorado, Oregon, ASU and UCLA all have looked better so far. I'm not predicting 9th place, but there are going to be a number of losses playing those teams. Too many to get anything better than the NIT
    I wasn't talking about this year's team.
    So, you are saying after 4 years of missing the tournament, year 5 is going to be speshul?

Sweet
    He's saying your reading comprehension sucks.
    Suck more of Romar's cock, doog. You haven't gotten quite down to the base over the past few years yet without gagging. I'm sure this time you'll make it.
    LOLWUT?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

We are undefeated. Potential #1 seed in the tourney. Beer me while I WOOF

BUMP
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

It's on TV. Channel 22 on Dish. KTJO ( joe TV? ) Who the F are these lame-ass announcers. I believe the game is being shot by a guy holding a gopro camera.

Voted down for watching basketball in December
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I only watched the first 10 minutes of the second half, but the team is better than last year. They will struggle to score at times, but they are improved on defense. I agree with whoever said if NWG stays for next year, UW should be pretty good. I think another Romar run of finishing top 3 in the Pac and making the 2nd (now 3rd) round of the NCAA tournament is imminent.

No chance. This team is RomarFS. Poor outside shooters. Poor fundamentals. No idea how to attack a zone.

This team isn't going to get any quality non-conference wins and won't win enough in conference to make the tournament. Arizona, Cal, Stanford, Utah, Colorado, Oregon, ASU and UCLA all have looked better so far. I'm not predicting 9th place, but there are going to be a number of losses playing those teams. Too many to get anything better than the NIT
    I wasn't talking about this year's team.
    So, you are saying after 4 years of missing the tournament, year 5 is going to be speshul?

Sweet
    He's saying your reading comprehension sucks.
    Suck more of Romar's cock, doog. You haven't gotten quite down to the base over the past few years yet without gagging. I'm sure this time you'll make it.

• HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,257
    #WEAREABASKETBALLSCHOOL
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam

This team isn't going to get any quality non-conference wins and won't win enough in conference to make the tournament.

LOL!

Arizona, Cal, Stanford, Utah, Colorado, Oregon, ASU and UCLA all have looked better so far. I'm not predicting 9th place, but there are going to be a number of losses playing those teams. Too many to get anything better than the NIT

ROFL!
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Utah should not be bolded, they are good.
    Other than that good post

This team isn't going to get any quality non-conference wins and won't win enough in conference to make the tournament.

LOL!

Arizona, Cal, Stanford, Utah, Colorado, Oregon, ASU and UCLA all have looked better so far. I'm not predicting 9th place, but there are going to be a number of losses playing those teams. Too many to get anything better than the NIT

ROFL!
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,039
    Portland roll call whose in for first weekend of March madness #RoadTrip #Acrop
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam

We'd be in Seattle if we get seeded.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,039

We'd be in Seattle if we get seeded.
    It's possible. I figure they'd rather put UW in Portland though.