Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tequilla Thoughts - Cyler Miles

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

And anybody that doesn't my opinions can fuck off, DIAFF, and LEAVE.

Abundance comment of the day.

Thanks for keeping it short, concise, and to the point.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Dardanus said:

Tequilla's posts should go on the front page as articles/original content.

Disagree, unless he can make his poasts more concise. The length isn't the problem, it's the amount of unnecessary exposition that makes it un-readable.
    If you pay attention to most of what I write, there are normally a lot of thoughts summarized in 2-3 sentences at the most.

When you get a TL, DR post like I threw out today, it's normally because there are a lot of things on my mind and it's more of a "data dump."
    So just do that and self censor your data dump... Not that hard
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    Tequilla said:

And anybody that doesn't my opinions can fuck off, DIAFF, and LEAVE.

Abundance comment of the day.

How would we know what your opinions are when we open that shit and see a wall of words and close it without reading?

• Options
    The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

8) Going back a month ago, the QB position looked like a full-on dumpster fire. Now it's beginning to look like there's a QB on the roster that you can at least be mediocre (read 5-4 in conference) with.

Disagree with that one.
    The QB situation still looks like a dumpster fire to me. I don't understand what you guys see the past couple weeks that make you more optimistic less pessimistic about Miles.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Dardanus said:

Tequilla's posts should go on the front page as articles/original content.

Disagree, unless he can make his poasts more concise. The length isn't the problem, it's the amount of unnecessary exposition that makes it un-readable.
    If you pay attention to most of what I write, there are normally a lot of thoughts summarized in 2-3 sentences at the most.

When you get a TL, DR post like I threw out today, it's normally because there are a lot of things on my mind and it's more of a "data dump."
    I get that. And that's why I don't think those "data dumps" should be a front page article. That was my point.

I usually think you have pretty good opinions, but that has nothing to do with what we're talking about.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Don't you think it's fair to say that I would probably put a little more thought into that compared to a message board post?
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Don't you think it's fair to say that I would probably put a little more thought into that compared to a message board post?

You might. Again, not the point. Chest said, "Tequilla's posts should go on the front page as articles/original content." which is what I was responding to.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Dardanus said:

Tequilla said:

You might. Again, not the point. Chest said, "Tequilla's posts should go on the front page as articles/original content." which is what I was responding to.
    What's a front page?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Cyler will be the QB next year unless Williams steps up his decision making. I think you are nuts if you believe Browning will come in here and start. Generally true freshman QBs who start can creat plays with their legs. Browning is a pure pocket passer and will need a good to great offensive line... He would get mauled next year.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cyler will be the QB next year unless Williams steps up his decision making. I think you are nuts if you believe Browning will come in here and start. Generally true freshman QBs who start can creat plays with their legs. Browning is a pure pocket passer and will need a good to great offensive line... He would get mauled next year.

Then we can hate him and wait for the next guy.

Isn't Magna Carta a 4 star? But let's just skip over him. Hopefully he will transfer.
  • Options
    devildawgdevildawg Member Posts: 67
    What's Browning weigh? The biggest knock on him right now is arm strenght and size....he's listed at 6-2 200lbs which means he will show up in January at 6-3/4 187lbs

Next years going to be a shit show either way...roll into Boise with a High School boy starting day one and Petes going to get his ass handed to him

Miles looks like he may end up a 3 year starter I doubt KJ ever starts at UW he throws like Jake Locker with half the speed and athleticism,another Jeff Lingcod if you ask me,4 star all americans from Cali don't end up at Vanderbilt and left at the alter without a home when the coach bails
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,521
    Standard Supporter
    Strausser was nice to deflect blame from Miles for his 2 fumbles but at least one of his fumbles was due to poor decision making.

Also, Miles' misses a good amount of open receivers and that lack of vision / slow decision making hurts the offense.

I understand that the staff wants to stick with the most experienced guy who is older / bigger than Williams but I doubt we'll ever say that we won because of Miles. It will either be that we won in spite of him or because he turns into a good game manager.

IMHO, the ASU game told us me pretty much nothing about Troy Williams but I'm pretty sure I know what we have in Miles. Is Williams turning the ball over 3 or 4 times in practice? Miles turns the ball over a couple times a game so Williams must be much worse for Miles to keep getting all of the snaps in each game.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Carta Samuels is only intriguing because nobody has seen him play. DevilDawg makes a valid point. Carta Samuels had no Pac 12 offers and committed to Vanderbilt, even though he is from California. Then Pete came on board, had his first QB commit bolt to USC and got Carta Samuels after a coaching change at Vandy. There aren't many QB's left in December and January.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I would be surprised if Carta Samuels ever takes a meaningful snap at the UW.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Derrick Browne 2.0
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Derrick Browne 2.0
    Their recruitment was almost the exact same. I doubt he's as shitty as Browne though. Who knows, our three highly regarded QB's suck so Carta Samuels has that going for him.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    If my teenboy memory serves, Sark & Co were either/or with Williams and Johnny Stanton, whoever committed first.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fat, juicy, data dumper?