Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Breaking news...

DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
edited August 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Fleenor says Sark's first 3 years don't count:

"Sark became a head coach the day he let his buddies go. (which kinda surprised me) To me he became a head coach the day he hired Justin and crew.

He turned everything defense over to Justin.

Sark in now our OC and Head Coach. Just like Chip Kelly. (not saying he is as good as Chip - just similar structure)

Those first three years with Holt and Cox and others were a start but Sark was learning. The cost of hiring an assistant in many ways.

I believe our recruiting AND evaluation is much better now... of course the new facilities help as well.

I feel comfortable that SW looks at it that way as well."

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    edited August 2013
    dnc said:

You can't expect him to break 7 wins until year 8 when he didn't become an HC until year 4.

2017 is THE make or break year for Sark. All the pieces will be in place and you can't judge him until he's had 8 full classes to erase 0-12.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    "Fleenor is like crack to Doogs"- One of the most honest and best things Race has ever said.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,474 Founders Club
    So.... This means Sark was previously running the defense along with Holt?

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,474 Founders Club
    Sark must have played a couple rounds of golf with Fleens this summer.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Bill Fleenor deserves 0-12 more than anyone.

"Sark became a head coach the day he let his buddies go. (which kinda surprised me) To me he became a head coach the day he hired Justin and crew.

Sark in now our OC and Head Coach. Just like Chip Kelly. (not saying he is as good as Chip - just similar structure)

Those first three years with Holt and Cox and others were a start but Sark was learning. The cost of hiring an assistant in many ways.

I believe our recruiting AND evaluation is much better now... of course the new facilities help as well.

Was this posted on the "higher intelligence" board?

Under this same dumb ass logic then Ty was only coach at UW for one year.

So if Sark saves himself and fires Cozzetto after this years 7-6 will next year be year one for him?

Even for a doog like Fleenor this post is pathetic.
  • Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    This why i am about done posting here....

You asked the question how much he gave for the naming rights - I gave you the answer.

They didn't put his name on there just because he is a nice guy - which he is. The room with his name had a $500,000 rights fee.

You can buy a tunnel for $100,000

The list goes on.

I am about to stop posting on this message board when my subscription runs out because I am tired of responses by guys like you.

It is obvious you are too lazy to spend the 2 minutes it took me to look it up. You and others that have joined this board in the last couple of years seem to want a book written for every reply because you try to find fault with every post instead of reading the post and then reading what the reply was to....

The article you referenced was in the early 1990's - his $5,000 was his Tyee donation for tickets. 20 years later he has become a wealthy man.
  • blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184

So did Holt ever happen?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

Huh?
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627

Fuck that guy.

THAT'S the Fleens?? Lol. Looks like he could use a little citrus.
    I'm also hearing you can't count this as his 5th year because he only had 30 days to recruit his first class so these guys aren't his 5th year guys.

Probably better to judge him next year as that would be his true 5th year according to endoscott from yakima.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Fleenor's post reads like a sarcasm post someone would write over here.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Gladstone said:

Many of the Sarkasm posts you read here are based on the past writings of Fleenor and Grinolds.

Gladstone said:

Many of the Sarkasm posts you read here are based on the past writings of Fleenor and Grinolds.
    That's why they are so funny because it's actually shit these fucks have said or would say.

They are so predictable in their defense of the program. Been this way for a decade too.

LRR
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Gladstone said:

The worst part is, there are posters over there that will now share that opinion because Fleenor said it. If Purpledawgfan said it, everyone would disagree. It's part of the reason dawgman sucks as much as it does. It's not just Kim.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Fleenor and his Army of Raging Sycophant Fags have just successfully moved the goalposts over at Doogfarm, again.

2019 will be SPECIAL.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Bill Fleenor deserves to die in a fire more than anyone.

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    The sad part is that Fleenor actually has some pull. I doubt it's as much as he thinks he has but if his booster buddies share his opinions...no wonder our program is fucked.