Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Breaking news...

2»

Comments

• Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763

The sad part is that Fleenor actually has some pull.

With Dish Network?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    dugthedoog is here? is this a joke? Fleenor has zero pull with the people that matter. People here, and those that watched husky football in the 70's, 80's and 90's, know better

All the fucktardos at fagman only remember the ty years and beyond. Fleenor has been an idiot for many many years, that's why I'm so surprised he's still so ignant about husky football. I'd love to see him come over here
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

The sad part is that Fleenor actually has some pull. I doubt it's as much as he thinks he has but if his booster buddies share his opinions...no wonder our program is fucked.

The big time boosters and friends of the program all deserve the fire.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,558 Founders Club

The sad part is that Fleenor actually has some pull. I doubt it's as much as he thinks he has but if his booster buddies share his opinions...no wonder our program is fucked.

Wasn't he mad at the Sark hire? Back then he knew hiring a rookie h.c. with two yrs of coordinator experience was asking for a lot of trial and error and growing pains.

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Wasn't he mad at the Sark hire? Back then he knew hiring a rookie h.c. with two yrs of coordinator experience was asking for a lot of trial and error and growing pains.

Oh, he flipped out when Damone's Drunk Father In Law On The Couch broke the story. I was in Doogman's chat room (where it gets crazy) and Fleenor lost his fucking mind. Said, "I'm done, that's the last time a UW athletic director lies to me!" Then Fleenor said, "AANDY was about to write his MEANDERINGS post but said he's too upset about the hire to write it!"

Just like Kim, Fleenor cares more about his access to the program than anything else. Fuck him.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Oh, he flipped out when Damone's Drunk Father In Law On The Couch broke the story. I was in Doogman's chat room (where it gets crazy) and Fleenor lost his fucking mind. Said, "I'm done, that's the last time a UW athletic director lies to me!" Then Fleenor said, "AANDY was about to write his MEANDERINGS post but said he's too upset about the hire to write it!"

Just like Kim, Fleenor cares more about his access to the program than anything else. Fuck him.
    That was an epic, crazy day in chat
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Screenoshots?

Screenoshots?
    Most of the higher ups here where in chat that day. No screen shots needed.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Best screenshot of chat was when Kim had a nice bottle or two of vino and decided to call recruits idiots.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

That chat was absolutely incredible, entire chat was pissed off the second it was announced... Miss those roommate radio days very much!
    Dugthedoog looks a lot like Kirk Jones. Staff?
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

That chat was absolutely incredible, entire chat was pissed off the second it was announced... Miss those roommate radio days very much!
    One memory popped in my head. When Sark's name entered the mix, Fetters said that it could be bc Sark was coming as the OC.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

The real reason most guys like Fleenor hated Ty wasn't because he was a shitty coach it was because he didn't give them any access.

That's all these fucks care about. That is why they all deserve a decade straight of 0-12.