Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SunnyDodger is reaching IMALOSER territory on this bored.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Get a clue dude. This shit about perversion & uniting the fan base doesn't need to be discussed ad nauseum on this forum. You are free to disagree on anything and everything else. And by the way, if not for me you would have been banned already. I said we should at least hear you out.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,606
    Standard Supporter
    I made sure to change my vote to awesome
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,120
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Get a clue dude. This shit about perversion & uniting the fan base doesn't need to be discussed ad nauseum on this forum. You are free to disagree on anything and everything else. And by the way, if not for me you would have been banned already. I said we should at least hear you out.

Not completely true. I said let me know if you would like me to ban him. I hadn't listened to his podcasts but if he was being creepy or invasive toward you guys I wanted to give you the option to have him removed. Outside of that, I have not had him targeted for banning.

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,606
    Standard Supporter
    I welcome sundodger, his insights are proving to be a great addition to HH. His insights and knowledge of husky football is a breath of fresh air.....I look forward to your well thought out posts and analysis.

See around the boards sundodger! You seem like a quality addition to the community.

Can't wait for your breakdown of the CU game!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

I welcome sundodger, his insights are proving to be a great addition to HH. His insights and knowledge of husky football is a breath of fresh air.....I look forward to your well thought out posts and analysis.

See around the boards sundodger! You seem like a quality addition to the community.

Can't you respond to him without messages full of perversion?

jecornel said:

Can't you respond to him without messages full of perversion?
    Suck a fat clit
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The fuck is Reddit?