Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark defends himself as the play caller

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

IMALOSER likes to point out small little insignificant details you make a mistake on.

However, completely ignores the fact he was talking shit after the Colorado win that UW was 9-4 team and all us Sark "haters" were going to have to eat crow about seven win Steve.

He conveniently dodges that topic when it is brought up.

I remember the "What do you have to say now that we are 9-4 (assumed)?!!" posts. Funny stuff imaloser. Idiot.
  • Options
    IMALOSER_IMALOSER_ Member Posts: 158
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Still waiting for the link...................
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    IMALOSER_ said:

In IMALOSER's defense, I couldn't find a link over there. It looked like IMALOSER went off the grid in November.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

IMALOSER_ said:

In IMALOSER's defense, I couldn't find a link over there. It looked like IMALOSER went off the grid in November.
    Over where?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,231
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Try fact checker
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Try fact checker

Yea I don't think he posted it under his IMALOSER name but under his "Fact Checker" name.
  • Options

Try fact checker

Yea I don't think he posted it under his IMALOSER name but under his "Fact Checker" name.
    FactChecker101 was created on November 30. I can't imagine why a handle switch was necessary...

Here's the funny thread were IMALOSER assumed 8 or 9 wins, including 6 in conference:

http://forum.dawgboard.com/index.php?showtopic=1047&hl=
  • Options

Try fact checker

FactChecker101 was created on November 30. I can't imagine why a handle switch was necessary...

Here's the funny thread were IMALOSER assumed 8 or 9 wins, including 6 in conference:

Damn he was pressing badly in there too comparing Sark to James from 1985-1988. Not realizing that James had already accomplished a lot and James felt the heat from himself to make changes.
  • Options

Try fact checker

Damn he was pressing badly in there too comparing Sark to James from 1985-1988. Not realizing that James had already accomplished a lot and James felt the heat from himself to make changes.
    I get his argument about James to a degree. There was a case to be made for firing James in 1988.

Where his fucktarded logic falls down is that James proved he could actually win major bowls and pop off. I also enjoyed the copious use of the 0-12 card in his argument there.
  • Options

IMALOSER_ said:

Try fact checker

There wasn't any chest thumping about winning 8 or 9 games it was a discussion about Sark's potential record's over a 4 year period. That is why there was a ? put after the totals for 2012.

You fuckers sure are pressing badly.

I still contend that winning 5,7,7,7 after taking over this shit program is no different than James averaging 7 wins over a 4 year span after winning Rose Bowl and Orange Bowl. James had an established elite program, yes that he built, that was performing at the same level the current program is. Never stated Sark was on the same level as a coach.
  • Options
    IMALOSER_ said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Try fact checker

There wasn't any chest thumping about winning 8 or 9 games it was a discussion about Sark's potential record's over a 4 year period. That is why there was a ? put after the totals for 2012.

I still contend that winning 5,7,7,7 after taking over this shit program is no different than James averaging 7 wins over a 4 year span after winning Rose Bowl and Orange Bowl. James had an established elite program, yes that he built, that was performing at the same level the current program is. Never stated Sark was on the same level as a coach.
    And I'll concede that 7 wins is 7 wins, no matter who the coach is.

The difference between the guy you always seem to defend even though you never defend him and Coach James is that Coach James actually won instead of popping off all the time.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,231
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He goes or I go.
  • Options

IMALOSER_ said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Try fact checker

And I'll concede that 7 wins is 7 wins, no matter who the coach is.

The difference between the guy you always seem to defend even though you never defend him and Coach James is that Coach James actually won instead of popping off all the time.
    Plus James was 28-17-2 during his WORST four year stretch. Also had a team during same stretch who finished the year ranked 17th/18th.

While Sark is 26-25 with a lot more blowouts and two wins over FBS teams.

James had also shown he is more than capable of leading the Huskies to greatness which he had already done and in the next four years would go 8-4, 10-2, 12-0, 9-3. I have a feeling Sark isn't on the cusp of going on such a run.
  • Options

He goes or I go.

He already killed Dawgbored.
  • Options

He goes or I go.

He made it a cest pool not Harv. It's one thing to be a doog but he's not even a doog. He is just here to argue and doesn't even believe in any of the shit he says.
  • Options

He goes or I go.

He made it a cest pool not Harv. It's one thing to be a doog but he's not even a doog. He is just here to argue and doesn't even believe in any of the shit he says.
    Have IMALOSER and Myk ever been seen in the same room at the same time?
  • Options

He goes or I go.

Harv might have made is a cest pool. I made it a cesspool. Dawgboard was dead when Dave made KimmyJ the moderator.

I've been very clear. I do believe 18% of half the shit I post. So to say I don't believe any of the shit I post is just not true.

Banned from Dawgman, Cougfan, Educk.......... hated on Dawgboard and Hardcorehusky.......I'm starting to believe I have an agenda.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

He goes or and I go.

I like to live a life of abundance.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm just kidding. ImaLoser sucks. Time is right. He just tries to argue and will try and find anything to argue about. I don't care if he goes, but he is fucking up the board.
  • Options

He goes or I go.

Oh, Is Race going take his ball and go home?

Do you remember how to get home? Just push the little emergency button around your neck and someone will come get you.