Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is Williams real?

13»

Comments

• Options
    The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    One thing where Miles is horrendous, and I think we will all agree on that, is when he gets on the run out of the pocket. And that's a problem because with this OL, you need to be able to extend the play a little.
    If we see Miles taking off, the best possible outcome is he tries to run forward and get a few yards, but that almost never happens. What we usually see is a guy looking completely lost and throwing an uncatchable ball somewhere to a covered receiver. Loss of down, it's almost automatic.
    It was particularly clear tonight because we had the exact opposite on the field in Mariota, a QB who extends the play with his feet, keeps looking for his receivers, and throws to them accurately.

In the 1st half I'll give credit to Miles I thought he got a little bit more patient against the pressure if you compare to the Stanford game. He stayed in the pocket and threw a few nice balls instead of taking of all the time. But when he does... its over.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Williams was behind lindquist in the Hawaii game because he was the safe option with less variable to choke and produce a loss. Don't get it twisted, Troy is number 2 and breathing down the Broncos neck.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Has everyone lost their mind? Kasen doesn't even play QB!

HTH
  • Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2014
    Like it or not, we are a team like we used to feel sorry for, the one with shitty QB's. A bad QB makes the rest of the offense look like crap and that is what we have. Is Williams ready? How about the true freshman? Neither could be worse in my opinion. If it's time to move on from Miles, then pull the plug, we have a couple of wins that any of them to eek out for us, but then again, maybe Williams or the true freshman will be gold.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    topdawgnc said:

How is Williams 3rd on the depth chart?

What does Peterman see we don't?

5-10 passing on a team that values qb efficiency, perhaps?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,884
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Williams was third behind these guys. Think about that. TSIFO.

The future is probably Carta-Carter-Sammy and Kim's boy Browning (white power, where da white qb's at?)
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Has everyone lost their mind? Kasen doesn't even play QB!

HTH

I understand the confusion because lately he sure as fuck hasn't been playing WR.