Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark defends himself as the play caller

Comments

• Options
    IMALOSER_IMALOSER_ Member Posts: 158
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

I'm a Loser sounds like one of the kids from dogboy.

I was banned from Dawgman for being a NegaDawg long before you started posting on the internet.

HTH

I just don't allow people to make stupid statements like........" No great college coaches call their own plays".
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Funny how the statements you don't allow are critical of Sark. Just a coincidence. Why the fuck would you care if you don't support sark?
  • Options
    How is that statement critical of Sark? It was critical of great college coaches that call their own plays. I guess I shouldn't defend coaches like Kelly and Harbaugh on here, unless you are trying to say Sark is one of the great ones?

Kind of hard to call anyone out for being high on Sark, it never happens on this site. I was banned many times on Dawgman for calling Kim/Fatters/Ecklund and their like out.

Calling someone out for making a stupid statement doesn't mean you are defending anyone.

Can we agree that stating great college coaches don't call their own plays is a stupid statement?
  • Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    edited August 2013
    Alrighty now. I'm a Loser clearly is one of Grinold's pussy minions. (I can't believe these limp dicks have followed me here.)

Check in later son when you learn a thing or two about football, rather than picking on people for small errors. I was wrong about Harbaugh calling plays.....small detail. So what?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who the fuck cares?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I need to triple up flag that
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I need to triple up flag that

Feel free to use it in the next podcast.

#fuckingdreckfest
  • Options

Alrighty now. I'm a Loser clearly is one of Grinold's pussy minions. (I can't believe these limp dicks have followed me here.)

Check in later son when you learn a thing or two about football, rather than picking on people for small errors. I was wrong about Harbaugh calling plays.....small detail. So what?

Kim hates IMALOSER and my real identity as well. Calling me one of his minions is laughable. I was banned right after the Holiday Bowl for calling him a douchebag in person. HTH.
  • Options
    Well good for you. However, my post was about Cream Puff, not Harbaugh.

How many times does one have to recant an error? Right about Stevie...that's all that matters. Relax about the small stuff.

Kim hates IMALOSER and my real identity as well. Calling me one of his minions is laughable. I was banned right after the Holiday Bowl for calling him a douchebag in person. HTH.

• Options
    edited August 2013

Well good for you. However, my post was about Cream Puff, not Harbaugh.

How many times does one have to recant an error? Right about Stevie...that's all that matters. Relax about the small stuff.

You don't get to recant errors on this site. It is put in someone's signature and it lives forever.

Irregardless, its a mute point.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,300
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

What about the times you were right?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    IMALOSER likes to point out small little insignificant details you make a mistake on.

However, completely ignores the fact he was talking shit after the Colorado win that UW was 9-4 team and all us Sark "haters" were going to have to eat crow about seven win Steve.

He conveniently dodges that topic when it is brought up.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I know. The point of the post is Cream Puff sucks. He changed the topic to Harbaugh.

Just for the record, if you haven't picked up on it I'm a, Sark hater. In this, Loser is correct.

IMALOSER likes to point out small little insignificant details you make a mistake on.

However, completely ignores the fact he was talking shit after the Colorado win that UW was 9-4 team and all us Sark "haters" were going to have to eat crow about seven win Steve.

• Options

Nice Link as always....... Since I was kicking back in Maui I am pretty sure I didn't give a fuck what you were talking about on dawgshit.com.

Not sure how winning against a crappy WSU team was going to change the outcome of the LSU, Arizona and Oregon games.

I love how you guys attribute quotes and opinions to other posters that have never been stated. Don't worry your minions will eat it up.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    IMALOSER_ said:

Nice Link as always....... Since I was kicking back in Maui I am pretty sure I didn't give a fuck what you were talking about on dawgshit.com.

Not sure how winning against a crappy WSU team was going to change the outcome of the LSU, Arizona and Oregon games.

I love how you guys attribute quotes and opinions to other posters that have never been stated. Don't worry your minions will eat it up.
    So now you're just going to flat out lie
  • Options

I know. The point of the post is Cream Puff sucks. He changed the topic to Harbaugh.

Just for the record, if you haven't picked up on it I'm a, Sark hater. In this, Loser is correct.

You were the one that changed to topic of the thread. You took it from Sark is a crappy play caller to..............great coaches don't call their own plays. You should have stuck with sark sucks, instead you tried to extend the argument to other coaches. I just let you know that there are a couple of great coaches that indeed called their own plays. Not sure why you brought up a comparison to great coaches while discussing a coach that can barely win half of his games. I like how it's my fault you fucked up the argument.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,133
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    IMALOSER_ said:

Please tell me you did it at the Aurora 7-11.

• Options
    Swaye said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Please tell me you did it at the Aurora 7-11.

Sorry, Parking lot at Qualcomm/Jack Murphy/Whatever they call it now.