Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fluff alert: Danny Shelton human interest story

124»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014
    phineas said:

Waaah im mike damone and im fat and my stupid ass golden retriever got punked by a big bad pitbull and all I did was stand there and cry caue im a fat piece of shit and my dog is a homo

NYBE..

Actually, I don't remember any of your efforts, so I could be wrong.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,589
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

phineas said:

Waaah im mike damone and im fat and my stupid ass golden retriever got punked by a big bad pitbull and all I did was stand there and cry caue im a fat piece of shit and my dog is a homo

NYBE..

It was a solid effort. Not quite big belly laugh effort. Hearty chuckle status.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

NYBE..

It was a solid effort. Not quite big belly laugh effort. Hearty chuckle status.
    You would think so....
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,004
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

My dachshund-pit (I wasn't kidding) is pretty much the most protective (of his people) dog I've ever seen. When we're home, he barks and goes crazy if someone so much as walks by the house. However, he gives no fucks about our property. If you were to break in when we aren't home, he will let you rob us blind as long as you let him sleep. Growls at every dog he sees when he's on a leash. Pretty friendly off-leash, except for poodles. He hates poodles. Put one in the animal hospital. Again, not kidding.

So um, what's your address again?

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,637
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I skipped from page 1 to 4 to see if the pit bull debate was still going...predictably yes.

I'm quite an authority on dogs cuz I've had some and read on the webs about them.. I've met a few pits and related dogs and liked them. Friendly and playful dogs that liked to fetch. Also very clean. I watched one female for a couple of weeks that was trustworthy around my dog and kids. Just a perfectly happy, good natured dog, plus my husky loves company and makes quick friends with almost every dog he meets.

That was an exception though and the pit was a female which makes a difference. None of the other "nice" ones I've known could be let loose with other dogs around. Fuckers just have a killer instinct that can't be trained away.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Fresh from my FB feed. Lulz

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

This thread sucks, man.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,883
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Fuck pitbulls
    Fuck terriers
    Fuck little purse dogs that go to Starbucks for Facebook selfies and tall (like Kim) caramel mocha frap chai non fat gluten free vegan sperm juice and a banana

Fuck people that take their fucking dog with them anywhere other than where dogs are supposed to be.
    This. People are taking dogs into grocery stores now. About 6 months ago some idiot took a snake into Safeway. Dead serious. This faggot had it around his neck.

Anyway I'm going to start getting a manager as soon as I see these fucking animals inside anything besides a pet store. People are becoming complacent tha just tolerating it. Screw that.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,192
    Founders Club

Two weeks ago I was walking my dog when two pit bulls started circling us. They had no collars. Might have been rogues. I had to fight them off kicking them in the face while protecting my dog. Fortunately we were by a golf course and a couple of greenskeepers with rakes and a home owner with mace came to the rescue. I was getting tired and those fucks were not giving up

Why didn't you just batter them with your oversized Yugoslavian cell phone? Just sayin'.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    @DerekJohnson, this thread may need to go *poof*! It really does suck and is not getting any better.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Fuck pitbulls
    Fuck terriers
    Fuck little purse dogs that go to Starbucks for Facebook selfies and tall (like Kim) caramel mocha frap chai non fat gluten free vegan sperm juice and a banana

Fuck people that take their fucking dog with them anywhere other than where dogs are supposed to be.
    This. People are taking dogs into grocery stores now. About 6 months ago some idiot took a snake into Safeway. Dead serious. This faggot had it around his neck.

Anyway I'm going to start getting a manager as soon as I see these fucking animals inside anything besides a pet store. People are becoming complacent tha just tolerating it. Screw that.
    Why do you hate the California Service Dog Law?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I stopped at a friend's mom's house so he could wash her car. A pit bull ran across the street and grabbed my buddy's mom's little shit dog and started shaking it like a rag. My buddy beaned that fuckin pit bull with a flat-bottomed shovel -full on hard swings - TWICE before that fuckin' dog dropped his mom's little shit dog. His mom was horrified. Andy went down the street, found where the dog lived, and beat that dog's owners ass like a drum.

I had a room mate that owned a female pit bull and that dog was a sweetheart - but I never trusted her because of what I'd seen pit bulls do in the past. She was also the dumbest fuckin' dog I'd ever seen. In fact every pit bull I've ever known was a dumb fucking dog.

Surprisingly, this pit bull incident didn't take place in Shelton.