Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cal boared thinks Udub fans are arrogant

124»

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

That poor bastard. A friend of mine used to fly the bush up there and he got to fly Treadwell a few times... said he was a nice guy and really believed in what he was doing. The problem is that the brown bears don't need saving or protection. They are doing just fine and dandy and aren't threatened by anyone or anything in Alaska. The guy needed a cause and something to believe in, I suppose.
    Ehhh that's what you get for trying to be all Pocahontas and shit. It's hard for me to feel bad for hunters or people who spend time in the wild with animals that get mauled... especially hunters. I have nothing against hunting but I always find it funny when there is a story about a hunter who gets mauled by something and people feel the need to outrage.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014

That poor bastard. A friend of mine used to fly the bush up there and he got to fly Treadwell a few times... said he was a nice guy and really believed in what he was doing. The problem is that the brown bears don't need saving or protection. They are doing just fine and dandy and aren't threatened by anyone or anything in Alaska. The guy needed a cause and something to believe in, I suppose.
    Ehhh that's what you get for trying to be all Pocahontas and shit. It's hard for me to feel bad for hunters or people who spend time in the wild with animals that get mauled... especially hunters. I have nothing against hunting but I always find it funny when there is a story about a hunter who gets mauled by something and people feel the need to outrage.
    Especially him. He was treating these bears as if they were domesticated animals.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

El. Oh. El.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,475

You ever been to Oakland or Berkeley hills? Where do you think all the easy bay athletes live?

There are some very nice places, but yes, there are some bad ones. That is in part what makes it so nice. Don't compare it to USC because that makes you seem ridiculous.

It's not 80%+ white like Seattle, but that is what makes it so great. You guys live in a shell up there.

First off, welcome to our message boards. You're about to enter lively forums centered around Husky Football. We're looking to create a place where people can relax and say what's on their mind. The majority of posters are very passionate about Husky Football and that will show itself in the types of dialogue featured here. The best advice might be to lurk awhile and get acclimated to the environment before posting. Given a little time, you'll "get it" and really come to enjoy this place. Before you know it, you might become a regular too.

If you have any questions or concerns at all, feel free to send @IrishDawg22 a PM.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If you watched the documentary, the funniest shit was when one of his fox friends stole his hat and he got pissed and started cussing and chasing after the fox.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BearInsider is probably the 2nd best team bored in the PAC 12, after HH.