Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Durfee is free!

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

animate said:

I’m not ready to crown his ass but it would be nice if he’s good

I'm not expecting him to immediately be the 2nd coming of Trice, but another solid rotation player would be really nice to have.
    Can he be Martin? That would be great in these next two games.
    Martin was a run blocker too. I’d be surprised if they use a 255 guy the same way
    Yeah, he's 6'5" 255. Martin was like 6'4" 270 or something. I think Durfee is going to be a situational pass rusher, but maybe he's good enough to play every down. We'll see.
    He has 41 inch vertical leap and squats 850 according to locked on husky. He sounds like a super freak.
    41 inch vertical and 850lb squat? I can doog like the rest of them ... but this is a little excessive lol.

Maybe Durfee can get close to the vert ... but a legit 850lb squat is no laughing matter. Not at 6'5" anyways. Maybe 650 ...

animate said:

I'm not expecting him to immediately be the 2nd coming of Trice, but another solid rotation player would be really nice to have.
    Martin was a run blocker too. I’d be surprised if they use a 255 guy the same way
    Yeah, he's 6'5" 255. Martin was like 6'4" 270 or something. I think Durfee is going to be a situational pass rusher, but maybe he's good enough to play every down. We'll see.
    He has 41 inch vertical leap and squats 850 according to locked on husky. He sounds like a super freak.
    41 inch vertical and 850lb squat? I can doog like the rest of them ... but this is a little excessive lol.

Maybe Durfee can get close to the vert ... but a legit 850lb squat is no laughing matter. Not at 6'5" anyways. Maybe 650 ...

Fat finger, meant to type 650.
    850 seemed a little far fetched.

650 with a 40" vert is fine though
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I went to try to find the SubK tweets on Durfee but it looks like he shut down his Twitter.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I would 100% take a solid rusher opposite Trice on passing downs.

Trice would have 10 sacks this season with that.
    His tape will show dude has a massive motor. I thought the kid was going to be soft, but my god did this has been furthest thing from that. Folks are blatantly holding him, I feel like boner should have complained more about this kid being held 80% of snaps
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I went to try to find the SubK tweets on Durfee but it looks like he shut down his Twitter.

Huskies weren’t winning enough so he quit.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Postal91 said:

What a stupid fucking rule. You're not eligible for the regular season, but you're eligible for the postseason, which matters even more. Makes sense! NCAA SENSE!!!1!!!!!

What was the reason for the ineligibility? With all the transfer portal shit and how you seemingly could change teams mid-season getting hit with ineligibility seems really far-fetched these days.
    This was his second transfer - although he didn't play football (want even on the team) at the first school he attended.
  • Options

did he finally sell his couch??
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My theory is that the rotting corpse of the NCAA only tried to enforce a rule on a school they think won't fight back

The NEW Washington with our big dick president ain't putting up with this going forward
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,252
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

My theory is that the rotting corpse of the NCAA only tried to enforce a rule on a school they think won't fight back

The NEW Washington with our big dick president ain't putting up with this going forward

One can hope.
  • Options

One can hope.
    we blatantly tampering with some players in the prior to hitting the portal (I am all for it is and support it)
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Don’t Doog or you’ll be banned for life.

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,146
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Double Digit sacks confirmed!