Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So…. Anything interesting or noteworthy

2»

Comments

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

Why come back now old friend? Prison?

You know, I think it was 3 years in January since I last hopped on. And after what was likely the most insane fucking roller coaster that a fan could have in a week, it felt like eh fuck it why not hop back in and see what kind of full blown meltdown you assholes have had.

I mean: lose a natty, lose a coach, pilfer a coach….. in 7 days? If that didn’t deserve a dip back in the pond then I don’t know what would.
    Thanks for hoppin' back on, pal.

Seriously, good to see you back on here.
    Thanks for the thanks, buddy!
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,369 Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

I was just thinking of @DoogCourics when someone posted the "I didn't hear no bell" gif

Glad you're alive brotha.

Glad to be alive!

Quite honestly, this is one of the better life achievements I’ve had. Have an online footprint where one single person on a very niche site sees Randy Marsh and thinks, “DoogCourics!”

I may as well see my ass back out the door. Already reached the mountain top.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,854 Founders Club

Doogles said:

I was just thinking of @DoogCourics when someone posted the "I didn't hear no bell" gif

Glad you're alive brotha.

Glad to be alive!

Quite honestly, this is one of the better life achievements I’ve had. Have an online footprint where one single person on a very niche site sees Randy Marsh and thinks, “DoogCourics!”

I may as well see my ass back out the door. Already reached the mountain top.
    I recently watched the Courics episode of South Park with Mrs Nacho. I was very, very excited to learn your origin story. I wept tears of joy and sadness but not that you’ve returned, only tears of joy.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,854 Founders Club

If this thread has taught me anything, it's that there's truly a Randy Marsh gif for any situation.

Besides the 4 main kids, Randy Marsh is 1 of the best characters on the show.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

One of the most triumphant returns this board has ever seen. Second only to that time pup found the note card with his password after an involuntary 18 month hiatus.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,789

One of the most triumphant returns this board has ever seen. Second only to that time pup found the note card with his password after an involuntary 18 month hiatus.

Go fuck yourself