Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ain’t karma a bitch?

124»

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 14

SFGbob said:

Doogles said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Come on now, boys will be boys

While i agree uw is in a terrible position, it’s still better than the bbc in lannings ass. Until he wins anything, he’s still the stripper we picked up in south Eugene and pummeled for $5
    High level football talk
    The grave should be danced on, however lanning hasn’t won shit so in 9 months you may be 3-1 but it’s still comical to hear the cheap seats of loss.

We’ll roast our own easily enough. But lanning is still 0-3
    Beat Oregon, nothing else matters
    You seem to be struggling with your team's crowning achievement season (2014) being casually surpassed by Washington this year.

Only to be ass raped in the Championship and then to have your entire program implode in less than a week after the ass rape. Enjoy your crowing achievement.

Spoken like a true pederast, just as many knew. Do you beat your wife too?
    Thanks for spending your evening on Duck Refuge.

Take a walk, fool. You throw around the words pedophile and pederast lightly.

Get help for your anger.

Your HC and OC said their good-byes. Deal with it.

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

SFGbob said:

Doogles said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

While i agree uw is in a terrible position, it’s still better than the bbc in lannings ass. Until he wins anything, he’s still the stripper we picked up in south Eugene and pummeled for $5
    High level football talk
    The grave should be danced on, however lanning hasn’t won shit so in 9 months you may be 3-1 but it’s still comical to hear the cheap seats of loss.

You seem to be struggling with your team's crowning achievement season (2014) being casually surpassed by Washington this year.

Only to be ass raped in the Championship and then to have your entire program implode in less than a week after the ass rape. Enjoy your crowing achievement.

Get help for your anger.

When nobody has paid attention to what you’ve said since you were conceived, why did you think I was going to start now?

Your dads never said their goodbyes. Deal with it.

I’d ask if you beat your wife too, but I know you’re too busy watching @46XiJCAB wife’s choo choo train. It’s Saturday night after all.

🚂
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Doogles said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

High level football talk

High level football talk.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

SFGbob said:

Doogles said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

High level football talk

Get help for your anger.

Appears Blowthehaie needs to "touch grass."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

SFGbob said:

Doogles said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

High level football talk

Get help for your anger.

HC and OC, starting corner and linebacker, back-up QB and every recruit that was worth a shit in this year's recruiting class. But they beat Oregon only to be ass raped in the Championship game so everything is good,
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Doogles said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

High level football talk

Deflect from your ass rape fantasy, pedo.

Is that libel? Are you still whining out of your cunt?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Doogles said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

High level football talk

More high level football talk.

Have a good cry!
  • Options
    Grubb’s parting statement brought tears to your eyes.

That’s adorable.

Cue the angry rant, personal attacks and name calling.

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 14
    trublue said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Doogles said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

High level football talk

Have a good cry!
    Yeah this board is PFFDuck and a beacon for football talk. You still that retarded? Probably.

The more the residents of this board open their mouths, the less Jonestown fits.

Epstein Island Rejects has a decent ring, still gonna work on that for a sec.

You’d all be there, if you weren’t poor.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

trublue said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Doogles said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

High level football talk

Have a good cry!
    Yeah this board is PFFDuck and a beacon for football talk. You still that retarded? Probably.

The more the residents of this board open their mouths, the less Jonestown fits.

Epstein Island Rejects has a decent ring, still gonna work on that for a sec.

You’d all be there, if you weren’t poor.
    This appears to be a MELTDOWN

Love it.
  • Options
    I shed a tear or two after reading Grubb’s good-bye to Husky Nation.

It’s obvious he reads HCH and cares about the fans.

Umm, sure.

Start another poll,
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

See, this why I want the Duck Refuge to DIAFF, @DerekJohnson. I usually don’t need safe spaces, but in the two most painful days in our? program’s history this week I’ve had to see on a WASHINGTON HUSKY website all these fucking type threads in the site’s feed. It pisses me off.

@YellowSnow had UI, @GrundleStiltzkin had @SECDAWG, well, this is my fight.

Down with the Refuge!

Just know that these takes are reserved for just a few assholes here so deserving of them. Maybe reel these fucktards in?
    No, it’s for EVERYONE.gif.

It is spiritually, politically, geographically, economically offensive to me that my team’s rival has their own bored here…it’s the principle of the matter.

I’m not calling for Duck posters to be kicked out, I quite enjoy many of you, but no…you don’t get a special guest room in the house. Sleep on the roll away bed in the living room with all the other fan bases.
    I said roughly the same thing for years. Having a sub forum for a trash program like Nike U is offensive. Derek's mind seems to be made up. So I just trash all the idiots and front running pussies who show up when it's convenient for them. Then they cry about it.
    I gave it chance at the beginning, out of respect to Derek and some of his reasoning made sense. But (again) I think it's a failed experiment.

Looks like it's you, me, @haie, and maybe @RaceBannon that are going into the jungle to fight this guerrilla war. It might be long, and bloody, and we might have to listen to "Fortunate Son" a few times for some reason...but hopefully we win hearts and minds over to our cause for the glory of Hardcore Husky.
    lol no, Seaver is intermittent, Snatch thinks he's the smartest vacuum salesman in the room, and Blob and 46aids run away constantly. Trublue needs the nurse assistant to give him his pills at 3, 6, and 9 and isn't sure which month it is.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

I shed a tear or two after reading Grubb’s good-bye to Husky Nation.

It’s obvious he reads HCH and cares about the fans.

Umm, sure.

Start another poll,

You did? I didn't even finish it. Jesus you're a pussy.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

trublue said:

SFGbob said:

Doogles said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

High level football talk

Get help for your anger.

When nobody has paid attention to what you’ve said since you were conceived, why did you think I was going to start now?

Your dads never said their goodbyes. Deal with it.

I’d ask if you beat your wife too, but I know you’re too busy watching @46XiJCAB wife’s choo choo train. It’s Saturday night after all.

🚂
    @DerekJohnson approved.

High level stuff, right Derek?