Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A former Husky and a former Seahawk are both saying Pete Carroll is coming to Washington

Comments

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,502 Standard Supporter
    Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

Fuck it, he's a big name let's roll. The recruits will love him and he's got the network to make it happen

Has the keys to the city already. He's an entrenched King in Seattle (and SoCal). I'm with you. Let's do it.
    Yep, probably doesn't even have to move and proved himself in college before getting banned if I remember correctly. Monster name and we know what to expect in terms of timing and will likely have NFL caliber coaching at coordinator that could probably take over.

My bet is Pete or Liepold (sp?)
    Liepold is going to leave his HC gig where he's making $5,000,000 and has a buyout to be OC at UW?
  • bigccbigcc Member Posts: 896
    dtd said:

Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

Fuck it, he's a big name let's roll. The recruits will love him and he's got the network to make it happen

Has the keys to the city already. He's an entrenched King in Seattle (and SoCal). I'm with you. Let's do it.
    Yep, probably doesn't even have to move and proved himself in college before getting banned if I remember correctly. Monster name and we know what to expect in terms of timing and will likely have NFL caliber coaching at coordinator that could probably take over.

Liepold is going to leave his HC gig where he's making $5,000,000 and has a buyout to be OC at UW?
    He said OR.... As in either Pete or liepold, not both
    bigcc said:

dtd said:

Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

wtf does that have to do with what I asked? You think the head coach at Kansas who makes $5,000,000 a year is going to take a coordinator position at UW?
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    Pete @ UW > Erickson @ Oregon St ?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 14
    dtd said:

bigcc said:

dtd said:

Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

wtf does that have to do with what I asked? You think the head coach at Kansas who makes $5,000,000 a year is going to take a coordinator position at UW?
    No one said he’s coming here to be a coordinator, dumbass. All he said was that Pete would get an NFL caliber coordinator who could take over for him. At the end he said his bet for HC was Carroll or Leipold.
    dtd said:

bigcc said:

dtd said:

Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

You can't be this retarded

Do you actually think he meant Pete as a coordinator too?
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    thechatch said:

lol

Is Shaw getting announced any minute, faggot?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    dtd said:

bigcc said:

dtd said:

Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

You Ducks aren't very bright.
    edited January 14
    bigcc said:

dtd said:

bigcc said:

dtd said:

Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

You can't be this retarded

Do you actually think he meant Pete as a coordinator too?
    I can be, apparently. I had Petersen on the brain haha. For some reason I was thinking he was suggesting Peterman or Lance for OC. I don't fucking know, wires were crossed, mistakes were made. I owns it. Tunnel vision.

dtd said:

bigcc said:

dtd said:

Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

Oh he's a duck, so not can he but likely is that retarded
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 798
    bigcc said:

dtd said:

bigcc said:

dtd said:

Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

Oh he's a duck, so not can he but likely is that retarded
    One of the good ones!
    dtd said:

MY BAD, carry on. I haven't even started drinking yet, which is perhaps the problem.

Pro tip: if you're always drunk you always have an excuse
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985

thechatch said:

lol

You should probably go reread my posts in that thread. Start with the first one…read it 5x, and then test yourself with simple comprehension questions.

I hate to see you struggle like this.

The angry homophobic projection is a nice touch, though. Don’t worry, FTJ, it’s 2024 and you can come out of the closet. Your dad might not even hate you, as he’s probably known all along.
  • coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,214
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

lol

You should probably go reread my posts in that thread. Start with the first one…read it 5x, and then test yourself with simple comprehension questions.

The angry homophobic projection is a nice touch, though. Don’t worry, FTJ, it’s 2024 and you can come out of the closet. Your dad might not even hate you, as he’s probably known all along.
    Which dad?
    bigcc said:

dtd said:

MY BAD, carry on. I haven't even started drinking yet, which is perhaps the problem.

Pro tip: if you're always drunk you always have an excuse
    Literally my usual excuse.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

lol

The whole point is we care as much about your made up thread and breakfast event as the bum covered in shit on the corner. You’re worthless
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    dtd said:

bigcc said:

dtd said:

Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

OR....... Not OC
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited January 14

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

lol

The whole point is we care as much about your made up thread and breakfast event as the bum covered in shit on the corner. You’re worthless
    You have anger management issues. You seriously need professional help. Not shitting. Get some fucking help.
    Alright, I've got my poasting fluid now.