Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A former Husky and a former Seahawk are both saying Pete Carroll is coming to Washington

Comments

• Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    dtd said:

MY BAD, carry on. I haven't even started drinking yet, which is perhaps the problem.

Just saw this, cheers!
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

lol

Is Shaw getting announced any minute, faggot?
    You should probably go reread my posts in that thread. Start with the first one…read it 5x, and then test yourself with simple comprehension questions.

I hate to see you struggle like this.

The angry homophobic projection is a nice touch, though. Don’t worry, FTJ, it’s 2024 and you can come out of the closet. Your dad might not even hate you, as he’s probably known all along.
    The whole point is we care as much about your made up thread and breakfast event as the bum covered in shit on the corner. You’re worthless
    You have anger management issues. You seriously need professional help. Not shitty. Get some fucking help.
    Guy who posts 20k times on a message board in 2 years weighs in. Also worthless
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

lol

You should probably go reread my posts in that thread. Start with the first one…read it 5x, and then test yourself with simple comprehension questions.

The angry homophobic projection is a nice touch, though. Don’t worry, FTJ, it’s 2024 and you can come out of the closet. Your dad might not even hate you, as he’s probably known all along.
    The whole point is we care as much about your made up thread and breakfast event as the bum covered in shit on the corner. You’re worthless
    It sounds to me like you missed the point entirely.

Like I said…go read it again. Put that big CWU brain of yours to work.
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

lol

It sounds to me like you missed the point entirely.

Like I said…go read it again. Put that big CWU brain of yours to work.
    Nobody read it the first time. Are you that dumb? Nobody gives a shit. The first time, second time, doesn’t make a difference. Cool made up story. Fuck off.
    edited January 14
    Let me know when David Shaw interviews. Should happen the same time you crawl out from below whatever table you were supposed to be waiting on this morning.
  • bigccbigcc Member Posts: 896
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

lol

Faggot is a mindset, not a sexuality

Nobody here cares if someone is gay unless they're a self loathing faggot (see: deboer crying in front of the kids who can't buy a beer legally because of how much it hurts him)

BTW I don't care what point anyone is making, but if you preface it with "it's (insert year) followed with some lame insert you think is clever (we've all seen it dozens of times), you're not only a fag, but a basic bitch if that fits your Nancy sensibilities better

Faggot

• CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,123 Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m just posting here so you don’t go 3 in a row and really embarrass yourself.

You’re trying too hard and you’re angry. Just take a break and try to recover some of your dignity tomorrow morning.
    thechatch said:

You’re trying too hard and you’re angry. Just take a break and try to recover some of your dignity tomorrow morning.

My dignity? You posted some fake insider fuckery this morning about David Shaw 😂 keep working the diner floor
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam

thechatch said:

My dignity? You posted some fake insider fuckery this morning about David Shaw 😂 keep working the diner floor
    Shaw was being talked about yesterday from my sources. Don’t think he actually interviewed or anything. DEI phone call at best, but it did happen.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,502 Standard Supporter
    I fucking hate David Shaw.
    Bob_C said:

thechatch said:

Shaw was being talked about yesterday from my sources. Don’t think he actually interviewed or anything. DEI phone call at best, but it did happen.
    Who are the 3 finalists? Who’s getting the offer? Otherwise, your sources….
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

Fuck it, he's a big name let's roll. The recruits will love him and he's got the network to make it happen

Has the keys to the city already. He's an entrenched King in Seattle (and SoCal). I'm with you. Let's do it.
    Yep, probably doesn't even have to move and proved himself in college before getting banned if I remember correctly. Monster name and we know what to expect in terms of timing and will likely have NFL caliber coaching at coordinator that could probably take over.

My bet is Pete or Liepold (sp?)
    I would think the 3 finalists are Liephold, Grub, and Caroll.
    UW AD said he would announce the new hire on Sunday.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

thechatch said:

Don’t know. My source only knew about Shaw.

Bob_C said:

thechatch said:

Are you a child? 😂
    priapism said:

Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

Fuck it, he's a big name let's roll. The recruits will love him and he's got the network to make it happen

Has the keys to the city already. He's an entrenched King in Seattle (and SoCal). I'm with you. Let's do it.
    Yep, probably doesn't even have to move and proved himself in college before getting banned if I remember correctly. Monster name and we know what to expect in terms of timing and will likely have NFL caliber coaching at coordinator that could probably take over.

My bet is Pete or Liepold (sp?)
    I would think the 3 finalists are Liephold, Grub, and Caroll.
    UW AD said he would announce the new hire on Sunday.
    Grubb HC, Pete DC, Leipold OC.
    thechatch said:

Bob_C said:

thechatch said:

Are you a child? 😂
    Are you middle aged, low T, and looking for clout on message boards? Nice to meet you Kim

thechatch said:

Bob_C said:

thechatch said:

Are you a child? 😂
    Are you middle aged, low T, and looking for clout on message boards? Nice to meet you Kim
    My name is not Kim.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

lol

Shut the fuck up