Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A former Husky and a former Seahawk are both saying Pete Carroll is coming to Washington

124»

Comments

• DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 798

thechatch said:

Bob_C said:

thechatch said:

I’m just posting here so you don’t go 3 in a row and really embarrass yourself.

You’re trying too hard and you’re angry. Just take a break and try to recover some of your dignity tomorrow morning.

My dignity? You posted some fake insider fuckery this morning about David Shaw 😂 keep working the diner floor
    Shaw was being talked about yesterday from my sources. Don’t think he actually interviewed or anything. DEI phone call at best, but it did happen.
    Who are the 3 finalists? Who’s getting the offer? Otherwise, your sources….
    Are you a child? 😂
    Are you middle aged, low T, and looking for clout on message boards? Nice to meet you Kim
    How far can we stretch the term middle aged?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

lol

Is Shaw getting announced any minute, faggot?
    You should probably go reread my posts in that thread. Start with the first one…read it 5x, and then test yourself with simple comprehension questions.

I hate to see you struggle like this.

The angry homophobic projection is a nice touch, though. Don’t worry, FTJ, it’s 2024 and you can come out of the closet. Your dad might not even hate you, as he’s probably known all along.
    Shut the fuck up
    Will do, you waddling, smooth-brained, nightmare of a gene pool.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708

thechatch said:

Bob_C said:

thechatch said:

I’m just posting here so you don’t go 3 in a row and really embarrass yourself.

You’re trying too hard and you’re angry. Just take a break and try to recover some of your dignity tomorrow morning.

My dignity? You posted some fake insider fuckery this morning about David Shaw 😂 keep working the diner floor
    Shaw was being talked about yesterday from my sources. Don’t think he actually interviewed or anything. DEI phone call at best, but it did happen.
    Who are the 3 finalists? Who’s getting the offer? Otherwise, your sources….
    Are you a child? 😂
    Are you middle aged, low T, and looking for clout on message boards? Nice to meet you Kim
    How far can we stretch the term middle aged?
    as long as can walk and chew gum at same time
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    Well, those guys were wrong.
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030
    Postal91 said:

Well, those guys were wrong.

It happens. Not the first time, won't be the last.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
    You guys only point out the times former players are wrong.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803

You guys only point out the times former players are wrong.

You are right.