Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Jimmy Lake left UW in better shape than did Kalen DeBoer!

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

DeBoor is like one of those 1980s corporate raiders. Come in to a depressed asset, produce some quick results with perhaps a little chicanery, strip everything of value out, and then LEAVE.

I posted mine before I saw yours. lulz
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    It's all good, Stalin.

Just more free pub for @Tequilla .
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    Founders Club
    Flyman said:

DeBoar is a traitorous POS. I am 77 years old and doubt I will be around to see the Huskies ever rise above 500 again if they do it will be just enough for a low level bowl bid. In fact I won't be surprised if the Huskies don't make a bowl game again for many years. I didn't like going to the Big10 and now with DeBoar showing his true colors I am not excited about next year at all. So far the five replacement names don't exactly blow my skirts up as they say. If Grubb can rise to the situation and doesn't wind up going with DeBoar we may be okay, but, I think he will jump ship with the POS KB.
    I am not sure if I will continue watching College Ball I stopped watching the Pros because of their WOKE Shit, so I can learn to live with no football. I will probably watch the start of the season next year and if it goes the way I think it will, I may well be done with Football. Excuse me I have to go cry in my scotch and soda and look for curses to put on DeBoar and Alabama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are always the Woodinville Falcons
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,533
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

DeBoor is like one of those 1980s corporate raiders. Come in to a depressed asset, produce some quick results with perhaps a little chicanery, strip everything of value out, and then LEAVE.

It hit me last night when I was a little buzzed, in the two years, almost every starter and key backup was not his guy. Obviously Penix was his but they were going to bring Haener in first who fucking was another Petersen UW guy. Even Bernard was a Junior Adams UW recruit. So other than Penix who that actually mattered did he actually bring in? Taulapapa, DJ (good), Muhammad (who is a jackass for supposedly going to Oregon now and low-key kind of sucked before the final few games)
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Flyman said:

DeBoar is a traitorous POS. I am 77 years old and doubt I will be around to see the Huskies ever rise above 500 again if they do it will be just enough for a low level bowl bid. In fact I won't be surprised if the Huskies don't make a bowl game again for many years. I didn't like going to the Big10 and now with DeBoar showing his true colors I am not excited about next year at all. So far the five replacement names don't exactly blow my skirts up as they say. If Grubb can rise to the situation and doesn't wind up going with DeBoar we may be okay, but, I think he will jump ship with the POS KB.
    I am not sure if I will continue watching College Ball I stopped watching the Pros because of their WOKE Shit, so I can learn to live with no football. I will probably watch the start of the season next year and if it goes the way I think it will, I may well be done with Football. Excuse me I have to go cry in my scotch and soda and look for curses to put on DeBoar and Alabama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It hit me last night when I was a little buzzed, in the two years, almost every starter and key backup was not his guy. Obviously Penix was his but they were going to bring Haener in first who fucking was another Petersen UW guy. Even Bernard was a Junior Adams UW recruit. So other than Penix who that actually mattered did he actually bring in? Taulapapa, DJ (good), Muhammad (who is a jackass for supposedly going to Oregon now and low-key kind of sucked before the final few games)
    Geoff Schwartz, who looks like less of a dumb homer dildo in hindsight, liked to make mention of the fact that 18/22 starters last year were not DeBoer’s guys.
  • Options
    KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gilbertson. Ha!
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

All the supporters that spent thousands of dollars to travel and support the team, and the motherfucker is negotiating a deal with Alabama while there

I’ll never forgive him for that.
  • Options
    DawgtillDeathDawgtillDeath Member Posts: 153
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

All the supporters that spent thousands of dollars to travel and support the team, and the motherfucker is negotiating a deal with Alabama while there

I’ll never forgive him for that.
    But he said he Loves Us and will Miss Us. what a DB. Common Dennan - Hire a coach so we can turn the page.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Flyman said:

@Flyman GETS IT.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    Flyman said:

Invest in fishing gear companies.

A lot of people are tired of this con-artist horseshit and will find more fulfilling stuff do on their weekends.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    edited January 14
    DeBoer isn't a defensive coach.

They didn't play it in the Mountain West (or wherever the hell Fresno St. plays), it wasn't very good at WA and you can't win in the SEC without it.

The possibility that he's bitten off more than he can chew is substantial.

Could he wind up as this decade's Chip Kelly? Highly Likely.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Surprised to hear that our esteemed hosts all said they won’t be actively rooting against DeBlower.

I fucking hate him and hope he loses every game, gets involved in a few scandals, and crashes and burns like nothing we’ve ever seen before.

I don't remember that bit, but if true that surprises me as well. I think all three of the hosts actively have rooted for against Sark. I would assume it would be no different for KDB.